• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Race Star wheel set with MT R's Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motoboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Brand New, Never mounted on the car. I'm not going racing this year.

Comes with a set of 2015 Race Star lug nuts

The wheels are custom powder coated mirror black with green metal flake in the 2nd stage clear coating

Race Star rears are 17x9.5
Race Star fronts are 17x4.5

Tire specs:
Front- Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R 26X6.00R17LT
Rears- Mickey Thompson ET Street R 305/45R17

I'm looking for $1600 for the set + shipping

Sponsored

Last edited:

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
I see they're back up for sale.
What confuses me is that Ron@cp-e had them at 1500 shipped, you listed them once (where I offered 1400 shipped, and you counter-offered at 1500 shipped after they were posted at 1450 shipped), and now they're re-listed for 1600+shipping.

Seems like you don't want to sell them but good luck

TheHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Performance Pack
I thought I saw these before. I thought it was odd there were two sets of these same color floating around.

OP
OP

Motoboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I see they're back up for sale.
What confuses me is that Ron@cp-e had them at 1500 shipped, you listed them once (where I offered 1400 shipped, and you counter-offered at 1500 shipped after they were posted at 1450 shipped), and now they're re-listed for 1600+shipping.

Seems like you don't want to sell them but good luck
Are you making an offer, or just trolling my Ad?

These are brand new and a good deal. I'm always open to offers, but not going to give them away either.

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
Both. My offer still stands at 1400 shipped. I just found it odd that you counter offered me more than you had it posted for.

Sponsored

VoodooBear

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orlando
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
17's will clear the fronts with spacers? How's that?

VoodooBear

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orlando
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
It gets the wheel out just enough for the inner wheel taper to clear the calipers.
You got pics? Seen 18s and 19s that barely clear. But if 17s clear that'd be awesome!

OP
OP

Motoboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
You got pics? Seen 18s and 19s that barely clear. But if 17s clear that'd be awesome!
No, these have never been mounted, and I have a Ecoboost with PP, so I don't need the spacers. I know there is a thread about using the spacers and 17" wheels for the GT guys with the PP.

Sponsored

qwk93ta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 M6 & 2015 Hellcat A8 (10.83 @ 127)
Will you ship?

qwk93ta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 M6 & 2015 Hellcat A8 (10.83 @ 127)
PM sent
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.