Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
What the......... :eyebulge:

The 2018 Ford Mustang GT500 offers 800 horses but bear in mind that this is heavier, so the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 doesn’t have anything to worry itself about due to it being lighter.

Did someone just break an embargo........or is someone winding us up?

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I think we've been duped......to many "o"s in that website name......it's not Automobile Mag, as I thought it was.

Rlhay2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper
I think we've been duped......to many "o"s in that website name......it's not Automobile Mag, as I thought it was.
Good observation but the other articles on the website appear to be legitimate. This is perplexing.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Good observation but the other articles on the website appear to be legitimate. This is perplexing.
I agree. Clearly there's a lot of advertisements for mobile phones, but the majority of the articles look legit.

We'll see.....

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd

HCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
NO, it is not legit! That damn site pops up on Google News regularly much to my frustration. The primary thing they're good at is search engine optimization. :mad: They don't do any original reporting ever, they just recirculate rumors or news reported elsewhere. For sure they got the "800HP" rumor from this very forum. I guarantee if someone here said (with no proof) that they were a Ford insider and confidently proclaimed it's actually 900HP, Horsepower Kings and Automoobile would instantly start reporting it as a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.