Sponsored

2017 ZL1 could bring about unveiling of GT500?

91z28350

Obsessed with Horse Power
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JAMES
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500 - 837 RWHP AND COUNTING

OSUbrew

Beach Bum
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
To each their own, but I never have and never will buy an auto transmission when a manual is available. I don't care how much faster the auto is.

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
To each their own, but I never have and never will buy an auto transmission when a manual is available. I don't care how much faster the auto is.

Understandable. Although for a DD in Houston, a manual blows.

Trappen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
I used to only want MT sports cars, but since the advent of Select Shift AT I see no need to fight with manual gears when in heavy traffic no more.

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
100% agree. Automatics are lazy and for lazy drivers.

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
100% agree. Automatics are lazy and for lazy drivers.

So are people with conditions they can't help like a bad back and leg lazy?

The same could be said for manual users, that they're stuck in the past and think their balls are bigger because they drive a manual.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)

The same could be said for manual users, that they're stuck in the past and think their balls are bigger because they drive a manual.
Oh god really?

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)

No not stuck in the past. We just like being in control and feeling like an extension of the mechanical being of the vehicle. I myself like mechanicals.

Sponsored

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
No not stuck in the past. We just like being in control and feeling like an extension of the mechanical being of the vehicle. I myself like mechanicals.

See previous post. :p

But I agree with the idea of man and machine being better connected.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Right.....enough of the manual v auto argument. As long as the GT500 is available with both, we'll all be happy :thumbsup:

FordBlueHeart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Torr
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 301A PP1 A10 Magneride
You're not in control. The steering is electric, the throttle is electric, you have stability control protecting your rearend most of the time. Airbags possibly saving you too. This isn't the 60s anymore.
The only thing you're in control of is your choice of a transmission. The only mature decision that can be made is that choice and NOT denigrating others for their choice. To call others lazy is ignorant.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
You're not in control. The steering is electric, the throttle is electric, you have stability control protecting your rearend most of the time. Airbags possibly saving you too. This isn't the 60s anymore.
The only thing you're in control of is your choice of a transmission. The only mature decision that can be made is that choice and NOT denigrating others for their choice. To call others lazy is ignorant.
Well I didn't call anyone specific lazy. Don't take it personal. And I like to shift gears. That's my choice as you said.
And my point about the lazy comment is daily drivers are mainly lazy when they drive automatics. It's proven. Most young new drivers don't even know how to drive a stick anymore, hell IM surprised some can even read a analog watch or clock anymore.:D
Sponsored