Sponsored

2018 Shelby GT500 Renders

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
I see some ye get the idea that I had and I really like it. the latter render mine had a variation that was the ability to turn on the lights. Yesterday talking with Chazcron decided to put this variation to appreciate the idea of the concept. Also I have added the typical air intake that usually appears in some models like the step SuperSnake and give him 50 horses more power. In short, a concept of a possible and more than attractive Shelby gt 550. Soon I will start with the futuristic mustang and I found the perfect base to play with their lines and develop my idea. I hope to see the terminator of Artrios87 :headbang:

1381418_600314506671670_1039891432_n.jpg
mustang_gt550_2015_by_jhonconnor-d6kfnjp.jpg
Sponsored

Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
I know I'm late to the game and echoing what others have said, but I have to say these recent renders by JC, Chaz, and ArtRios are excellent. Thanks!

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
Hello friends and colleagues. I want to share the last fruit of my imagination is a tribute to my car. In so many years and have seen versions. could be applied to a gt 350, but I think this render performance is well above the ford. It has only been a response to such basic questions as the gt ford is a great exercise in design and being so basic needs little customization and change mustang could have been provided with a more radical style image of focus rs. This just wants to prove once again that the mustang is the ideal place for anything that comes to mind base. So I welcome my Mustang GT 500 R :ford: :headbang:

Shelby GT500 Mustang Concept .jpg
Shelby GT500 Mustang Concept .jpg

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Hello friends and colleagues. I want to share the last fruit of my imagination is a tribute to my car. In so many years and have seen versions. could be applied to a gt 350, but I think this render performance is well above the ford. It has only been a response to such basic questions as the gt ford is a great exercise in design and being so basic needs little customization and change mustang could have been provided with a more radical style image of focus rs. This just wants to prove once again that the mustang is the ideal place for anything that comes to mind base. So I welcome my Mustang GT 500 R :ford: :headbang:

Looks great, do you have pics from a different angle?

Sponsored

tlondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt #0083

Looks cool, I see a mix of GT40, GT350, GT(LE) and... Honda Civic details

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
I cleaned it up a little bit. :cheers:
That looks very good better than the GT350. The thinner bumper looks great. The blue sections below the bumper appear visually to hold up the bumper are much nicer than the black pieces which leave the bumper on the GT350 looking like it is hanging unsupported. The larger more aggressive hood vents have a GT flavor. Nice.

Gudz2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP

I would take a second mortgage out on my house to get one Lol

Sponsored

Danger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015, Performance Package, Ingot Silver
Yes we must set the mood and allow the GT 350 to mate with the ford GT!!!!!

adrift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mercedes Benz GLK

That is a most magnificent car image! FORD PLEASE BUILD THIS!!
:ford::ford::ford::ford::ford::ford::ford::ford::ford:

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
Ford should be looking at these drawings!!

Branden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350

That has to be one of the sexiest renders I've ever seen.
Sponsored