Ecoboost (Fake) Sound by Subaruwrxfan

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
OK I went out and collected ALL of the modules. This is going to take quite a while for me to go through and compare them all but I will post what I find when I'm done.

In the mean time, the as-built line that seems to be most discussed for this in the ACM is 727-01-01. Just a reminder for those coming in late, I have the FP Tune which I'm told disables the sound symposer.

0727-01-01 1050 FA00 44CE Current value
0727-01-01 1050 FA00 44 As-Built

So this line is apparently not what we need. I'll let you know what differences I find.
Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I've gone through every module, at least the 23 that I can see. There was only 1 difference that I didn't change and that was in the DSM module, whatever that is.

0744-02-01 00 = as-built
0744-02-01 80 = current

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I've gone through every module, at least the 23 that I can see. There was only 1 difference that I didn't change and that was in the DSM module, whatever that is.

0744-02-01 00 = as-built
0744-02-01 80 = current
DSM = drivers seat module. Most likely a setting pertaining to your memory seats if you have the 201a package, or the position of the seat. Nothing to write home about there unfortunately.

I'm still not sold that we will end up finding anything in any of the modules that can be modified to disable the symposer. I need to take a look at IDS again, i'm wondering if there is anything in there that will disable it...

*EDIT* now that I am thinking about it more, I wonder if there is a wire feeding the stock amplifier with this info, since setting it to line level disables it. If so, this could be as easy as removing a wire from the harness plugging into the amp for premium cars. Time to search for a diagram.

rambunctious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A 50's hotrod, 2011 Diesel Superduty
now that I am thinking about it more, I wonder if there is a wire feeding the stock amplifier with this info, since setting it to line level disables it. If so, this could be as easy as removing a wire from the harness plugging into the amp for premium cars. Time to search for a diagram.
you will find these signal wires in the wiring diagram sticky at the top of the infotainment page

you could cut them, or get a pin puller to remove them so that you could plug back to stock later.

Ramb