Sponsored

Steeda S550 Adjustable Rear Toe Links (2015 All) - Now Available!

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
Yes sir, I have those, and in the figure for it shows the factory cam washers and no lock out plates.

[MENTION=17026]Digital_Synapse[/MENTION] While instructional installation videos can be a great help, they aren't always all-encompassing. That's why reaching out to us directly (which you've done) will ensure you receive accurate info and any installation assistance.
I agree 200%. Which is why I am contacting you here. I have already called, and the answer I got did not compute in my head. He said no matter which option I use, I have to use the lockout plates. That's not what the instructions say.
Sponsored

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Yes sir, I have those, and in the figure for it shows the factory cam washers and no lock out plates.

I agree 200%. Which is why I am contacting you here. I have already called, and the answer I got did not compute in my head. He said no matter which option I use, I have to use the lockout plates. That's not what the instructions say.
When I made that post last April, my post was accurate because we did not include bolts in our kit. There was a running change made to limit confusion whereas we started including this hardware with the toe links - July 2015 is when the bolts started being included with the kits.

In regards to your conversation with Frank, it looks like he mis-informed you, so I apologize.

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
When I made that post last April, my post was accurate because we did not include bolts in our kit. There was a running change made to limit confusion whereas we started including this hardware with the toe links - July 2015 is when the bolts started being included with the kits.

In regards to your conversation with Frank, it looks like he mis-informed you, so I apologize.
Major peace of mind. I've been racking my brain to figure out how to use those plates with the factory cam washers. Thank you for letting me know that this is not the issue.

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
Im looking into these next.

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Sponsored

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
quick question i will be ordering these and Steeda S550 Mustang Billet Aluminum Vertical Links in the future but wanted to know if these are easily installed? i have pro shock/struts from steeda and sway bars and the steeda subframe braces being installed soon and was wondering if i should wait till i have it all at once or the last two wont give me as much trouble so i could go ahead and install what i have now

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
The vertical links are very easy to install and shouldn't give you any issues ... you should go ahead and install!

Best Regards,

TJ

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Hi everyone,

Some of you may have seen our IRS display at NMRA which included our Steeda S550 adjustable rear toe links - we wanted to let you know these are now available!

Our Steeda adjustable toe links will improve the handling characteristics in addition to the S550's overall handling response, making the car feel more connected and balanced - therefore making it easier to control.

Whether you daily drive your Mustang in a spirited fashion or you are an auto-cross or road course enthusiast, our rear toe links are a must-have and feature over 1-inch of adjustment, making them perfect for street or race use, giving you precise toe alignment for your driving objective.

Our adjustable toe links are TIG-welded and powdercoated for long-lasting protection and designed to allow for adjustments to be made with the part installed on the car - you do not have to remove this part for toe adjustment!

Key Product Benefits:
- On-car adjustability
- Perfect for lowered cars - provides ultimate toe adjustability
- Large degree of toe adjustment, great for aggressive driving
- No increase in NVH
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA using high-grade materials

A few of you have already coordinated with me and ordered these, so I'll make sure they are shipped out asap! Happy modding!

Product Photos:
Steeda now has a New Toe Link and toe Link Bearing package.

On another note, Steeda's first to market toe links all incorporated the gusset for strength from the beginning

Special introductory price of: 279.95
S550 toe link.jpg

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Opps, forgot the part number, 555-4119. That should clear up some confusion with everyone calling in and asking. :thumbsup:

Steeda now has a New Toe Link and toe Link Bearing package.

On another note, Steeda's first to market toe links all incorporated the gusset for strength from the beginning

Special introductory price of: 279.95

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
quick question i will be ordering these and Steeda S550 Mustang Billet Aluminum Vertical Links in the future but wanted to know if these are easily installed? i have pro shock/struts from steeda and sway bars and the steeda subframe braces being installed soon and was wondering if i should wait till i have it all at once or the last two wont give me as much trouble so i could go ahead and install what i have now
Install all at once or individually - these all don't lend themselves greatly to being installed at the same time. If you need help, you can PM me.