• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

$300 Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R 275 35 19

JeepN3RD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
I bought a set of Bridgestone Potenza RE-71r (RE71R) tires from a local autocross competitor expecting to mount and race them for this year. I am moving in another direction now for racing and wanted to sell off this as a package for another racer!

He has labeled the tires very nicely, you will see the tread is worn on the outside from the 50-60ish runs he made, my plan was to put that on the inside now, and based on his prior sets of RE-71r I would expect another 50-60 runs or maybe more since we are flipping to inside! The tires only have about 6000 miles on them as well as he drove from event to event.

These are RACE tires, you should not be buying them expecting to put on and drive daily, if so you will be very unhappy with your mileage. The treadwear rating is 200, that is the stickiest tire you can get and still be legal for SCCA / autocross events in the stock classes. That also means it will wear out fast, 15k on a set would be about normal maybe less!

I am asking $300 for the tires, this price is FIRM!! They are located in the Greensboro, NC area. SammyH (AT) Triad.rr.com

I would be interested in trades for other tires / wheel combos, I have a set of Brembo Track Pack wheels as well but would like something in a dark grey color / never hurts to ask.
File Feb 04, 6 33 05 AM.jpg
File Feb 04, 6 32 33 AM.jpg
File Feb 04, 6 33 20 AM.jpg
File Jan 30, 7 04 10 AM.jpg
Sponsored