Sponsored

Heated and ventilated seats don't work anymore

magnetticmadness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt premium OW 10spd
As the title says my climate seats don't function anymore. Every time I have used the climate seats whenever I press it s subtle click can be heard from the fuse box are down by the passenger footwell. When I turned them on last I heard a repeated clicking sound coming from the passenger fuse box. What it sounded like was the relay clicking. I went under the hood to see if the fuse for the climate seats was broken but it wasn't. So now my thought is that the relay went out or something. The heat/cool color/indicators turn on but the seats don't. Any ideas on what I could do? Thanks!
Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

As the title says my climate seats don't function anymore. Every time I have used the climate seats whenever I press it s subtle click can be heard from the fuse box are down by the passenger footwell. When I turned them on last I heard a repeated clicking sound coming from the passenger fuse box. What it sounded like was the relay clicking. I went under the hood to see if the fuse for the climate seats was broken but it wasn't. So now my thought is that the relay went out or something. The heat/cool color/indicators turn on but the seats don't. Any ideas on what I could do? Thanks!
I'm dealing with this same exact issue. The heated and cooled seats work on the passenger side, but not the driver side. When you push the button, a click is heard and the lights come on. When you push it to turn it off, no click is heard. It seems like a sticky relay to me, but not sure.