OP

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Congrats! Can't wait to see what numbers it puts down and how you like driving it. I am sure you will have a big permanent grin on your face:shocked::D
Thanks! ProCharger advertises 45% to 50% gains out of their 7.5 PSI unit, so being as conservative as possible, I think I'll be seeing 630hp minimum at the crank. That's assuming the motor is putting out the advertised 435 and not more or less. I wouldn't be surprised to see high 500's to the wheels at all.
Sponsored

OP
OP

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Have you posted any videos yet? :hail:

Nick C.
It hasn't even been to the shop to get installed yet, unfortunately. Mine will be a "beta" car and I just sent them an e-mail saying that I have procured a temporary car so they can take mine and get it going. I offered to bring it in next week, but they told me that they likely wouldn't need it until the 1st week of December. We'll see if they want it early or not. :)

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
It hasn't even been to the shop to get installed yet, unfortunately. Mine will be a "beta" car and I just sent them an e-mail saying that I have procured a temporary car so they can take mine and get it going. I offered to bring it in next week, but they told me that they likely wouldn't need it until the 1st week of December. We'll see if they want it early or not. :)
Ask them if they want to put a blower on an EcoBoost for us :lol:

Nick C.

Sponsored

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Can anyone recommend a good tint shop in KC?
Welcome SpaceGhost. KCTRENDS will do a top notch job. I'll either bring mine there or to Chux Trux. I'm also wanting to get Shelby super snake stripes installed on mine and they'll do it at Chux. So I just may end up doing the stripes and tint at the same time at Chux.

Tell us about your car? What part of town you in?

SpaceGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Thanks KCTom! I forgot about KCTrends. Went to a few get togethers there over the summer.
My base, manual, magnetic with PP shows "in transit" as of Thursday this week. Hopefully it will get here some time next week. I been stalking your posts following your mods. Mine wont stay stock for to long. Here's my current ride....
Bimmerfest_2011_MD_53-900x599.jpg

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Nice looking Beemer. Keeping it also, or trading it in on the '15? What kinda mods you got in mind?

SpaceGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Trading it. Probably just springs, intake, exhaust and a tune to start. I may go Procharger eventually. The BMW has a Vortech on it and I'm not sure how long I will be able to live with out the extra power.

Sponsored

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Awesome!!!!!! What dealership?

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
What time are you getting it tomorrow? What did you order? Depending what I have going on tomorrow, may be able to load up the family for a little drive and check it out.

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Just reread your previous posts. Duh! You already said what you're getting.

SpaceGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Yeah, they are putting on my all season tires and then calling me so I hope to be there by 11am.
Sponsored