Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GTPP

spicyypenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I'm in San Diego as well and would be down for a meet sometime! I've got a race red GT PP and have only seen another S550 (ruby red) around Poway.

ssantos0011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB
I'm in sorrento valley we should definitely plan for a meet, my neighbor has a guard green GT as well and I traded back my EB and got the GT.

MUSTANGO2GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 gt, 2002 gt, 2015 gt
I'm in poway and Ill be at the cars and coffee at carlsbad sat January 10 if any of u would like to meet me?

Sponsored

ZachR

That Auto Design Student
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
15 EB, 14 V6, 08 Sky, 93 TT
I'm in poway and Ill be at the cars and coffee at carlsbad sat January 10 if any of u would like to meet me?
I will be there this weekend with my Sky, as my Mustang still has not shown up yet. It would be cool to meet up with some fellow forum members though!

MUSTANGO2GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 gt, 2002 gt, 2015 gt
U will see me with a few friends in my deep impact blue 15. Ill be there at 7

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
HEY ALL

Hey guys so i started up a youtube channel and been filming some stupid stuff. I wanted to see if any of you locals want to hang out on the 17th of this month. Im going to be blacking out 1g4my2g 's GT emblems and lights. Maybe we can all meet up and see what future plans each of you have or drop some knowledge bombs on each other. Probably gonna do Hooters in mission valley!!

if any one you wanna see what two Gts look like on the eiback pro kits and hear the FRPP sport catback in person Please come on out. PM me if youre interested and let me know!!

All Mustangs welcome!!:cheers:
IMG_2938.jpg

DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Premium PP
Damn, Don't even know where C&C is in Carlsbad..

For the 17th - Out of town for a buddies birthday. You're not the only one with at least those upgrades. ;)

Anything going on 1/11/15 ?

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Damn, Don't even know where C&C is in Carlsbad..

For the 17th - Out of town for a buddies birthday. You're not the only one with at least those upgrades. ;)

Anything going on 1/11/15 ?
But do you guys have an ATI procharger?

Sponsored

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Short notice I know. Sorry about that! Well hopefully one of these days we can all get together

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I'm in San Diego as well and would be down for a meet sometime! I've got a race red GT PP and have only seen another S550 (ruby red) around Poway.
That coulda been me...I've been all over the place. :p Coronado/IB, Lake Elsinore/Temecula, Jacumba, Dana Point/Laguna Niguel, good old downtown SD and everywhere in between...been taking advantage of the low gas prices, particularly over the holidays.

I have seen a white model (it was dark out, couldn't see the badge) by 5/805 split around T'giving and just last week a blue one (maybe EB?) around UTC.

ssantos0011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB
Hey guys so i started up a youtube channel and been filming some stupid stuff. I wanted to see if any of you locals want to hang out on the 17th of this month. Im going to be blacking out 1g4my2g 's GT emblems and lights. Maybe we can all meet up and see what future plans each of you have or drop some knowledge bombs on each other. Probably gonna do Hooters in mission valley!!

if any one you wanna see what two Gts look like on the eiback pro kits and hear the FRPP sport catback in person Please come on out. PM me if youre interested and let me know!!

All Mustangs welcome!!:cheers:

I'm want to hear what the FRPP sport catback sounds like in person, do you have any drone?

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
That coulda been me...I've been all over the place. :p Coronado/IB, Lake Elsinore/Temecula, Jacumba, Dana Point/Laguna Niguel, good old downtown SD and everywhere in between...been taking advantage of the low gas prices, particularly over the holidays.

I have seen a white model (it was dark out, couldn't see the badge) by 5/805 split around T'giving and just last week a blue one (maybe EB?) around UTC.
The white was was me :))
Sponsored