Sponsored

Diecast S550 anyone? Old Man Magnetic & Black!!!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
You mean they had tat you didn't already have?!
Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Cool mate, will add it to the order. Will work out the postage and let you know the price once I have placed the order. Can either give it to you in person or we can arrange postage when it turns up. Bargain @ $15 though!
black please :D
can you cut the roof off :lol:

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Someone could make a small fortune personalising these Diecast models to peoples specs... wheels would be a bit harder, but, bit of paint should be able to turn a Black into a ruby red or DIB etc..... And then obviously putting stripes, or whatever mods they have on it, little sticker of their reg plate too... Totally personal mini-mustang.
I know someone who builds models, usually TV stuff like Batman or Thunderbirds, 007 stuff, he is brilliant

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Bloody Hell, Kristian, that site might bankrupt me!!! :eyebulge:

AW229_1__72159.1478538146.500.500.jpg

SC392-1_1__42259.1479932396.500.500.jpg

AMM1085_2__06909.1473871149.500.500.jpg

AMM1069_1__52821.1462894230.500.500.jpg

52863cosblue01__99319.1405143995.500.500.jpg

182718_2__84189.1488818228.500.500.jpg
Oh great, now I have to buy the ty, @Kristian can you get me a TY with Stripes?
Let me know if you are happy to do this and how you want paying

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Ooh big spender [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION]! you're on the list...

TT - you and me both mate. Red/white stripe 66 shelby gt350 by shelby collectibles @ $45! Wanted one in my collection for a while!

FYI folks...I'm heading out for a few hours but will place the order this evening.
Don't go mad, I didn't anticipate spending several hundred dollars :lol:

Bear in mind they may have low stock, which I wont find out until the order goes through. I will have to treat as first come first served based on the replies in this thread...

OP
OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Oh great, now I have to buy the ty, @Kristian can you get me a TY with Stripes?
Let me know if you are happy to do this and how you want paying
Haha thought you might! $75 though - you sure? Put you on the list anyway.

I have an "autoworld" model here - superb quality & very collectible!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Indeed they did! Although I'm pleased to see I've got quite a few of the Mustang models already :p

However, the site is now bookmarked :D

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I know someone who builds models, usually TV stuff like Batman or Thunderbirds, 007 stuff, he is brilliant
Hard and time consuming to do, and usually a thankless task, when I was 14, I customised a few warhammer models for a mates dad of mine who'd just lost his mum and dad, and he was planning to "give up the ghost" with warhammer, but always dreamt of a certain model being made... I customised a few things together, different parts from different models and gave it to him, he loved it, other people did... But nobody knows it took me about 4 months of proper hard graft to create it and then paint it :lol:!
Similarly, not many know that one of the models I did (a balrog, the big fire demon that takes Gandalf down in LOTR fellowship of the ring) took me 6 months to paint.... Much like cars, people only ever see the end product :p

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Ooh big spender [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION]! you're on the list...

TT - you and me both mate. Red/white stripe 66 shelby gt350 by shelby collectibles @ $45! Wanted one in my collection for a while!

FYI folks...I'm heading out for a few hours but will place the order this evening.
Don't go mad, I didn't anticipate spending several hundred dollars :lol:

Bear in mind they may have low stock, which I wont find out until the order goes through. I will have to treat as first come first served based on the replies in this thread...
am I on the List, the List of Kristian :D

Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Hard and time consuming to do, and usually a thankless task, when I was 14, I customised a few warhammer models for a mates dad of mine who'd just lost his mum and dad, and he was planning to "give up the ghost" with warhammer, but always dreamt of a certain model being made... I customised a few things together, different parts from different models and gave it to him, he loved it, other people did... But nobody knows it took me about 4 months of proper hard graft to create it and then paint it :lol:!
Similarly, not many know that one of the models I did (a balrog, the big fire demon that takes Gandalf down in LOTR fellowship of the ring) took me 6 months to paint.... Much like cars, people only ever see the end product :p
yes very true, its a hobby for him, he loves to do it, also puts the models into special cases and does the backgrounds. He helped me get my 7foot Terminator into the house and build it !

OP
OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
am I on the List, the List of Kristian :D
Yep. got you down too, Larry.

Currently order is about $300 inc shipping. I will work it out properly later on but looking like shipping will be < $20 per person :)

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Yep. got you down too, Larry.

Currently order is about $300 inc shipping. I will work it out properly later on but looking like shipping will be < $20 per person :)
thanks, :D
let me know the damage and will Paypal you

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Someone could make a small fortune personalising these Diecast models to peoples specs... wheels would be a bit harder, but, bit of paint should be able to turn a Black into a ruby red or DIB etc..... And then obviously putting stripes, or whatever mods they have on it, little sticker of their reg plate too... Totally personal mini-mustang.
Funny, I was just thinking I may buy one and do a copy of mine. Like you say though the wheels are a problem. The rest should not be too hard.

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Monaro, DeLorean, Viva, S5, 600F
I picked up a RR GT last year at the NEC Classic Car Show; it was a lot cheaper than I could find at the time, so I had to have it; alongside a Blue Camaro and a few others I like to keep on my desk :D
Sponsored