if looking to upgrade radio, i have JL Audio amp and stealthbox for sale

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
i just traded in my GT350, but i kept the JL Audio HD 900/5 amp and JL Audio Stealthbox with 12" sub before i let it go. I dont plan on putting them in the new car, so if anyone is interested, make me a fair offer. you can see the specs on the JL Audio site, original prices were amp-$999, Stealthbox-$799, the box is pretty heavy so no idea how much shipping would be. Great way to upgrade the stock system, believe me i know. reply or send me a PM. thanks
Sponsored

69Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 5.0
i just traded in my GT350, but i kept the JL Audio HD 900/5 amp and JL Audio Stealthbox with 12" sub before i let it go. I dont plan on putting them in the new car, so if anyone is interested, make me a fair offer. you can see the specs on the JL Audio site, original prices were amp-$999, Stealthbox-$799, the box is pretty heavy so no idea how much shipping would be. Great way to upgrade the stock system, believe me i know. reply or send me a PM. thanks
Hi there, I know this is an older post, but do you still have the stealthbox for sale?