Sponsored

█ 15-16 Ford Mustang GT350 Style Front Bumper Conversion | Lips | Trunk Spoilers █

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
It's holding up pretty good. As far as the paint goes we'll have to give it more time and see how it holds with the wear and tear of daily driving.
Sponsored

Jiminizer22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2017 GT PP
So what will I have to modify if I have a performance pack? This bumper is seriously calling to me....

ISSA V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 Custom body hottie
New member here and just have a couple of questions on this bumper. Has this item been discontinued or do we have some kind of ETA on restock? I see that this item has been out for a while, and someone here (forgot the username) saying that Ikon isn't answering the phone or returning messages.

On the assumption that these will actually be restocked, what is the process involved in having it prepainted? I saw no prepaint option on Ikon's site or ebay page. Is that request made via email?

And lastly (I know, lots of questions), for those of us with fog lights (051A package), can we even still dream of installing this bumper?

Thanks in advance.

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
New member here and just have a couple of questions on this bumper. Has this item been discontinued or do we have some kind of ETA on restock? I see that this item has been out for a while, and someone here (forgot the username) saying that Ikon isn't answering the phone or returning messages.

On the assumption that these will actually be restocked, what is the process involved in having it prepainted? I saw no prepaint option on Ikon's site or ebay page. Is that request made via email?

And lastly (I know, lots of questions), for those of us with fog lights (051A package), can we even still dream of installing this bumper?

Thanks in advance.
I don't think anyone besides them knows the status of their stock. I emailed my contact yesterday but haven't heard back so I forwarded to their sales team this morning. So we'll see if I hear back. If not, I hope there isn't anything bad going on business wise...

Edit: Sent a quick FB message and they replied back. They stated that they're doing good, just overwhelmed at the moment. I asked if they had any GT350 rear conversions in stock. This is what they replied with: " I believe right now at the moment, we are completely out of stock on the rear conversion (I believe the front as well) Currently we do not have a ETA, but will let community know as soon as we can."

I originally sent an email to them and someone from their company got back with me. I let him know I was interested in a painted bumper and he sent me a PayPal invoice with my order on it.

I'm not sure why this gets asked so much. Factory GT350's don't even have fogs. If you have factory fogs, yes, you can install this bumper. It deletes the fog lights though. This bumper doesn't retain the factory fogs if that's what you're looking for. I'm sure you can rig up a way to mount them somewhere on this bumper though. My bet is though with the 18's coming out and how their fogs are integrated to the turn signals, I bet aftermarket one's will be made for the 15-17's. Or shoot the factory 18' turn signals may even fit. Time will tell.

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
My contact replied back and he said they're expecting more to arrive in a month or so.

Sponsored

Billyocean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red PP GT
i sent a message about a bumper a month ago and never got a response, i guess that explains it. im about to send another message

TJ91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' 5.0
Hope they make the track pack spoiler.

These guys will be getting quite a few orders for me.
Just wish that damn bumper was in stock!

Sponsored

Shadow5_0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Hope they make the track pack spoiler.

These guys will be getting quite a few orders for me.
Just wish that damn bumper was in stock!

How do you order from them??? Looking to get the RO spoiler

dev1360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 S550
this isn't meant to be a thread hijack but this came up on my facebook feed... steel gt350 styled fenders from carbon dynamics:

made in the usa!

do you guys think it will work with this IKON bumper?
Lol. "Made in the USA" my ass. Here they are (with the same pictures) on Alibaba from China.

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60619174773/MUSTANG-GT350-Steel-Fender.html?spm=a2706.7843667.1998817009.90.QBZCpu
Sponsored