The UK S550 "spotted" thread

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
What else you having done? Looking forward to seeing your car. Mikes fitting my mgw shifter and a few other little jobs tomorrow. Should be there around 12:30ish.:thumbsup:
Hi
am aiming for around 9am, i think i will be there for a few hours
as well as the Steeda lowering springs and spacers, also a service and getting my brake calipers painted
also get Mike to put on one of his cool stickers :lol:
Have been hearing a lot about this shifter be interesting to see it in the flesh
:D

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
Hi
am aiming for around 9am, i think i will be there for a few hours
as well as the Steeda lowering springs and spacers, also a service and getting my brake calipers painted
also get Mike to put on one of his cool stickers :lol:
Have been hearing a lot about this shifter be interesting to see it in the flesh
:D
Haha, got my sticker last year. Yes, it's meant to be the dogs bollocks of shifters. Am really looking forward to how it feels.

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
[MENTION=25127]Spider[/MENTION] did you happen to go past hare and tortoise pub today about 1pm ish?

Dorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, Nissan 350Z
Saw a RR Fastback GT heading North on the M5 around Wellington just before 2 - looked good in the sun from the other side of the road!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Black Vert Ecoboost Shenstone Island, reg started 'G7' Couldn't wave as i was about 10 cars back, but, hey! lol

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
Just outside Swindon yesterday on the A420 a magnetic fastback. Flashed and waved but no repsonse. Must have been an old man or even a miserable old man. :lol:

JustGav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Euro Spec 5.0
White one in Reading, going past Reading Gate retail park.. Looked nice in white

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
[MENTION=25127]Spider[/MENTION] did you happen to go past hare and tortoise pub today about 1pm ish?
Wasn't me but red's quite common around here :)

Just seen a black one with grey OTT stripes with red pinstripe at the same place today coming off the Great Yorkshire Way. Flashed my lights and the missus waved. Think this might have been one I saw being prepped the other day if so it must have been on it's first trip out.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
one went past me while i was having a smoke break at office on that corner thought it was you had a nice loud exhaust :)

Pedestrian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
On the way to Wilmslow, Cheshire. Was a grey one (wrapped?), lowered with stripes. Looked awesome.

I was in the BMW though.

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Monaro, DeLorean, Viva, S5, 600F
A black 16-plate GT with LOUD pipes was in my road (Little Mead/Denmead) a fair bit yesterday. Mine was parked on the road as I cleaned my other cars; got a wave but was sooo busy I kept just missing the owner.

VERY nice in black (probably my favourite if it wasn't such a pig to keep clean) and sounded bloody fantastic. I need to know what those pipes were!
Sponsored