Sponsored

Redline Tuning GT350 Hood QuickLIFT system released and shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redline Tuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redlinetuning.com
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Redline Tuning is excited to announce the release of our GT350 Hood QuickLIFT system! As the GT350 has unique hood, hinge assembly and fenders, we have designed a Hood QuickLIFT system specifically for this application. Our system uses our patent pending Bolt-In design for easy installation.
System Features:
1) Fit and finish: Our lower brackets and out unique insert system insures that they don't move around once installed. Our hood bracket has been designed for a perfect fit with the unique GT350 hood hinge.
2) Instructions: Full color instructions and video on how to install our system
3) Installation components: We include a 3/4" step bit with every system to make a perfect hole in the battery cover. We also include a plastic drill guide that perfectly locates where that hole needs to go.
4) Quality: Our brackets are Zinc plated then black powder-coated for maximum corrosion protection.
We have the BEST warranty in the business:
4 Years on our QuickLIFT PLUS
5 Years on our QuickLIFT ELITE

Our warranty covers ALL components including the gas springs!

QuickLIFT PLUS
http://www.redlinetuning.com/Redline...1-11030-02.htm

QuickLIFT ELITE
http://www.redlinetuning.com/Redline...1-11030-03.htm

Click here for our installation video:

[FONT=&quot]Be sure to use the coupon code "mustang6g" for free shipping in the CONUS. :thumbsup:[/FONT]
Sponsored

Last edited:

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
This is a very HIGH quality kit, and installed as advertised. I will get a pic up this weekend. One nice touch is the template for the battery cover which eliminates any guesswork on hole placement . Nice job guys ! :thumbsup:

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
I got mine this past Saturday. Hoping to install them tomorrow

OP
OP
Redline Tuning

Redline Tuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redlinetuning.com
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
This is a very HIGH quality kit, and installed as advertised. I will get a pic up this weekend. One nice touch is the template for the battery cover which eliminates any guesswork on hole placement . Nice job guys ! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the kind words, we take pride in our product! Please post pictures once available. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Redline Tuning

Redline Tuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redlinetuning.com
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Here are some pictures sent to us by our customers. :headbang:

Looking good!

Sponsored

G-FORCE

PATRIOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
MANY
I installed the elite on mine this past Saturday. Such a great feature should have been installed at the factory. No silly hood prop to deal with while tinkering is the best part.

OP
OP
Redline Tuning

Redline Tuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redlinetuning.com
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I installed the elite on mine this past Saturday. Such a great feature should have been installed at the factory. No silly hood prop to deal with while tinkering is the best part.
:thumbsup:

RoadRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Installed mine last PM. What a great system! I got the painted units to match my car and they look great. The whole kit was first class from the packaging right down to the template for drilling the battery box cover......well done Redline!!!:cheers:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Installed the Redline struts on my '16 GT350 the other day. First rate hardware. Included stepped drill bit and template made easy work of the hole needed on the battery cover. Hood now operates the way it should have from the factory.

Thanks Andreas!

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Hood Struts Question

So this past weekend I installed the Redline hood struts, not sure if my hood was sitting lower on one side to start with but anyway my drive side part of the hood that is closest to the windshield has about a 1/8 inch gap sitting lower than the fender, about midway down it levels out with the fender.

Anyone know how to adjust this?

Sponsored

84venom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cobra R, 2016 GT350 TP DIB w/White Stripes
How does this affect closing of the hood? I typically just "drop" the hood from 8 to 10 inches and just let it latch itself. Can you "drop" the hood with these pistons installed, or do they provide too much resistance, forcing you to push on the hood to latch it????

motorcycle4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 shelby gt500
installed mine last weekend no pictures yet as still snowing in ny. had struts on my gt 500 and were great put them on gt350 bought at jlt because wanted car covered brackets orange and carbon fiber look on body of struts looks really good matches carbon fiber coil covers and fuse box cover for now. redline is the best there product is perfect and jlt finish is great. thanks redline and vinny at jlt

cj428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R TT
Status
Not open for further replies.