Sponsored

The wait is over, she is here and I love her!

McXtravert

Threads
Reaction score
Cambridgeshire, formerly Aberdeen, Scotland
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Competition Orange
congrats on your new baby, looks fantastic!
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
From the Manual
There we go, that explains better what i wrote out. Holding it down = Totally freeballing, no nannies!

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Some noise:

[ame]

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Really enjoyed reading your write up mate. Glad you are really enjoying the car, even in the snow for the first time :)

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Gibbo!

Congratulations man. Now get out there and romp around.

Also - Will trade Walker Crisps for parts.

Alex

GregT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2nn
Hi Gibbo, it's great to hear your enthusiasm coming through on this post. Sounds like you might even be able to enjoy the car even without all the proposed mods.

It looks great and I'm so jealous. :hail: :D

Greg

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Gibbo, it's great to hear your enthusiasm coming through on this post. Sounds like you might even be able to enjoy the car even without all the proposed mods.

It looks great and I'm so jealous. :hail: :D

Greg
Yes it is a lovely drive indeed.

All I dislike right now is the standard ride height, it looks too high, looks wrong in my oppinion but I shall see if the stock springs settle a little more but doubt it. Will put the FRPP dampers/springs on next month once I've got plenty of time on the stock suspension.

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Yes it is a lovely drive indeed.

All I dislike right now is the standard ride height, it looks too high, looks wrong in my oppinion but I shall see if the stock springs settle a little more but doubt it. Will put the FRPP dampers/springs on next month once I've got plenty of time on the stock suspension.
I agree but only the front. I think the rear looks fine as it is. Mat sound crazy but I am thinking of just dropping the front a bit.

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree but only the front. I think the rear looks fine as it is. Mat sound crazy but I am thinking of just dropping the front a bit.
For me its too high front and rear, arch gap should be 1-2 fingers most on a sports car, but right now I could put a child in those gaps or my weekly shop. :D

But in its favour the ride quality is pretty excellent even over crappy roads, but the car does feel floaty which I put down to the dampers now having enough rebound and the fact the car is so far off the ground.

Sponsored

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
I do hope it does drop and settle somewhat. I could probably climb in there (Im over 16 stone):eek:

uploadfromtaptalk1452880951877.jpg

Monty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Not crazy - Over on the main forums, I think people tend to drop the front a bit more when they lower. It's a bit of an optical illusion, but the car can look as if it's pointing upwards at times. Lowering the front gives it a more 'crouched down, ready to pounce' stance. Not going to mess myself though to be honest. My car will spend a lot of time cruising down the motorway and no time at car shows, so for the sake of a slight style improvement, its not worth risking the the soft ride.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
BMRs SP089 (minimum drop) springs for the front only probably sound ideal for you. Its what Im looking at.

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
I do hope it does drop and settle somewhat. I could probably climb in there (Im over 16 stone):eek:
Check it again when you're sitting in it :D
Sponsored