• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Livernois Tuner

Rubred50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 5.0 PP
Selling bc I sold my car

*Livernois Tuner and USB cable(unmarried & updated via Livernois)***200.00. Livernois will provide Awesome tunes for 250.00. This unit works for the 4 cylinder ecoboost mustang and the 5.0 v8s...they are the same.

ALL OTHER ITEMS IN PIC HAVE BEEN SOLD

These are 600.00 new. So for 450.00, you get the same. Further, their tunes work well on these
cars.

OP
OP

Rubred50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 5.0 PP
Tuner is still available

OP
OP

Rubred50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 5.0 PP
Bump for a great product at a great price... no takers?

show7ime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang
Bump for a great product at a great price... no takers?

Buying new comes with tunes if I remember correctly. So buying this... Then paying 250 is just the same as buying new from them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

Rubred50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 5.0 PP
Buying new comes with tunes if I remember correctly. So buying this... Then paying 250 is just the same as buying new from them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, not exactly. You will pay over 600.00 to your door for a new tuner like this. Then you would have to pull the code from your car using the tuner, new or used.... process is the same. Buy this one used for 200.00 and then you pay an additional 250.00 for the tuner to work for your vehicle only and tunes are included. So, for 450.00, you will have a fully These tunes are specific to your vehicle that's why they work so well. In short, you save yourself a little over 150.00 buying this one. Please note that my tuner was sent back to Livernois recently for updates and just to ensure it was no longer married to my vehicle...I'm very particular. Hopefully this helps!

Cheers,
Ken

OP
OP

Rubred50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 5.0 PP
still available at a great buy

OP
OP

Rubred50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 5.0 PP
Bump for a great deal & great price

OP
OP

Rubred50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 5.0 PP
bump for new price...175.00 shipped conus

TunaFish15

2017 SRT Challenger owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.4L Mustang Eater
What tunes already come with this? Are there any tunes for automatic ecoboost stangs?

limited02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost
If this is still available and you agree with my PM, let me know and I'll PayPal the money.