OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Well, I put it on a couple other forums... some people have asked me for more questions, but I'm not allowed to directly link to this forum. Kind of sucks.

Can you put me down for:

BN - White, Red, Blue, Black, Orange x1 of each
AS - Black x2

Total of 7
Also, one grille mount.

Haha :headbang:

Is there a deadline? I might be able to get some more people to buy lol
Killin it! Got you on the list.

If everyone's okay with a slightly longer buy to try to get more numbers and lower prices, let's make this a 2 week buy. That would make the deadline Monday, Nov 3
Sponsored

DarkHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang V6 - Magnetic Metallic

If everyone's okay with a slightly longer buy to try to get more numbers and lower prices, let's make this a 2 week buy. That would make the deadline Monday, Nov 3
I'm fine with that!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
is the black nickel going to have a shiny silver looking border around the entire emblem like the GT350 one? I see in the renderings it has a silver/grey looking border

Also, I will need to change my color fill from red to something else, as I just removed the exterior red accents from my car today. Any chance of doing a grey fill that is not as dark as black nickel with black but not as bright as a silver fill would be?

I.E Kind of like the contrast on the right side P-51 rendering

The black nickel does not have a silver border. The recessed portions of the badge will be slightly darker, but the whole thing will be black nickel.

We could definitely do a grey fill - maybe a gunmetal? Black nickel w/ gunmetal fill would look meaaaaan.

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Works for me

The black nickel does not have a silver border. The recessed portions of the badge will be slightly darker, but the whole thing will be black nickel.

We could definitely do a grey fill - maybe a gunmetal? Black nickel w/ gunmetal fill would look meaaaaan.
Awesome. A gunmetal sounds like what I was thinking. I want the graphic to stand out enough to be visible when sitting behind me at a red light (mounted on deck lid), without the grey fill being too bright

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I'm sorry I've been looking at this forever, lol. I want this one in the image attached from the first post, but I can't figure out if this is closest to

AS, Black or BN, Black or BN, White

I keep thinking it looks more like a BN, Silver, which isn't an option.

Halp.
thumb_112929_default_big.jpeg

Sponsored

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
I'm sorry I've been looking at this forever, lol. I want this one in the image attached from the first post, but I can't figure out if this is closest to

AS, Black or BN, Black or BN, White

I keep thinking it looks more like a BN, Silver, which isn't an option.

Halp.
I was in the same boat with the coyote badge. If you don't mind a little diy you could order a Black Nickel and fill with your own color. We're were kind of at the mercy of the vendor with the number of fills and had to go with the most popular choices. The other issue is that badge listed above is filled in reverse of what this badge is. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 White V6, Manual

You mean Nov. 2nd? lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo

jmstang66

Performance Media Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Antique Silver Finish w/ Black Enamel Fill - Qty 1
Black Nickel Finish w/ Red Enamel Fill - Qty 1

Sweeeeeet!

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Last day.....have a little dignity Sixers, separate yourselves from the tourists in rentals!
Sponsored