OP
OP
cush

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
My car is on a train somewhere around Indianapolis according to my dealer, he says delivery the first week of December, I hope that means somewhere between the 1st and the 6th... because COTUS finally updated last night and it says EDD of 12/07.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cush

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2015, PP, black, Recaros
Ordered: 7/8
Scheduled build: 10/27
Estimated Arrival: 11/15

I am interested in hearing from locals who upgrade their car, so I can see/hear/get your opinion of your upgrades. Looking forward to more posts in the Colorado section.
Did your car arrive?

broncobuff

broncobuff
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RR V6 vert, 2006 Frontier 4X4, 2014 Maxima
Hi,
I live in Longmont, CO and have ordered a Race Red V6 convertible my build date
is 12/8 with EDD 1/26 hopeing we don't have a late January blizzard.

broncobuff

broncobuff
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RR V6 vert, 2006 Frontier 4X4, 2014 Maxima
Rachel from FordService informed me today that my convertible was moved to In
Production and will be built 12/9, it's a start. :)

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I'm expecting my convertible to arrive hopefully this month! Ordered from Lakewood Ford....didn't like Phil Long and that's all we have down here in COS.....She had her birthday yesterday 12/4....just awaiting shipment notice from FordService!

I also have a 94 GT, Canary Yellow I've had for 13 years now. Been a Mustang nut since I was a kid....my mom was/is one too. She has a 2006 GT Convertible in Tungsten that she bought new....has about 70k on it now...and it's a wonderful car, and one of the main reasons I went for a convertible this time. Doesn't hurt having over 300 days of sunshine here in beautiful Colorado! Would be fun to do a meet-up or even all just park together at a show sometime....I'm new to the area so let me know what goes on!

Sponsored

shelby367

being me since 1964
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium, PP (received)
11/20

Received mine 11/20, cotus was showing 11/29 as expected delivery.
Mike
P1050003.jpg

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Received mine 11/20, cotus was showing 11/29 as expected delivery.
Mike
Awesome, congrats! How long from leaving the plant until it arrived at your dealer? Just curious of the average ship times to Colorado...from the few I've seen for dealer stock, it it is about 2.5 weeks.

You're not too far from my buddy's I stay at a lot...he's off 120th & Chambers in the neighborhood on the golf course there...(technically still Commerce City). You may have seen our Broncos tailgating short-bus (Orange Crush) around...lol...we bought it off a guy in Brighton too..:D

Eco15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
2015 Race red Ecoboost here in Colorado Springs, picked it up on Halloween. First post! New to being a Mustang owner.

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
Bronco, Is today the birth of your car?

Cush, Is you car getting delivered today?

We all should meet up if you get your Mustangs and the weather holds out. Mustangs and Coffee like the dudes in Flo Rida? Anyone going to RMMR in Steamboat in 2015?

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
2015 Race red Ecoboost here in Colorado Springs, picked it up on Halloween. First post! New to being a Mustang owner.
You have to send a picture! Are you a meet up kinda guy? For the cars to get together that is.

Sponsored

Eco15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
Only photo I happen to have on my phone. Nothing changed except winter tires. Hoping to do a few things in the spring/summer, I figure by then there will be a fair of aftermarket out for the Eco.

Haven't done any car meetups in many years, spent so much time moving around overseas and haven't done any. A gentleman with a BOSS out where I work does some of the Rocky Mountain Solo stuff, so I had hoped to go catch some of their course days.
car.jpg

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
I like that color. Lets see what happens with others cars and keep in contact to meet up in the future. I got my car from Phil Long in Denver. They have a nice show room with some cool Mustangs. They used to support All Ford Day at Bandimere so I showed my support and bought a car when it was time. Only the second new car I bought off the lot

Eco15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
I was torn between this and DIB. It could have went either way, and I still kinda regret not going DIB some days. I do love this color too though.

I bought mine at Phil Long Chapel Hills down here in the Springs. Only the second car i've bought new as well, and definitely a jump in power over my 08 Accord I had before this.

OP
OP
cush

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GEEEZ

I started this thread, and forgot to tell ya'll that I picked mine up on Thursday, I guess I got wrapped up in the moment, Ha!! :headbonk:

Every picture I take is now too big for this site, so no pics, sorry.

All is good with one minor issue still to be fixed, the trunk lid is not aligned properly, had Ford service look at it and they didn't know what to do... figures, just my luck. They took several pictures, and sent them to mama ford for advice, I should be hearing back soon. I'm expecting them to say I have to take it to a body shop, ya know someone who knows what they are doing.

I've put on colder weather rubber (Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3), installed a Magna Flow Street series exhaust, Redline Hood Struts, and Diode Dynamics Back-up and trunk lights. I have a CAI sitting in my Laundry room, that I'll probably install after I get the trunk lid aligned.

We should pick a day for a get together after a few more of us get our cars!

Enjoy your cars,

Cush

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
Cush,

We need to hook up. I want to see your CAI(not in your laundry room) and exhaust. Sorry to hear about your deck lid issues. I put Conti DWS rubber on mine. I have less than 500 miles on mine at got it 11-14-14. I drive north everyday and am waiting on the clear bra install before the daily driving. That happens after the stripes this weekend.
Sponsored