• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350 Tremec TR3160 Transmission

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I just removed this transmission from my 2016 GT350 Tech package. Transmission has 6500 miles on it with no track days, burnouts, or missed shifts. This model is exclusive to the GT350 and not currently available for purchase to the public. Probably the best transmission offered from Ford to date. Light years ahead of the M82. The transmission is still wet with the oem fluid from the factory. This model does not have the internal pump which makes it much easier to adapt to your coyote or project car.

Below is a link for more information regarding the transmission if you do not already know about the specifics. A simple google search will result in plenty of reading material.

http://www.mustangandfords.com/news/1509-2016-shelby-gt350-gets-beefed-up-tremec-tr-3160-six-speed/

The transmission is available as follows:

Transmission only $2200
Transmission + OEM shifter $2300
Transmission + Shelby American cooling scoop $2400
Transmission + Scoop + Shifter $2500

Local pickup preferred, but I have the materials to ship it if you want to pay for shipping. I will get pics up tomorrow.

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Will it take a lot of modification to get this bolted onto a coyote?
Bolt pattern to the block and input shaft should be the same. The difference will possibly be in the driveshaft length and the mount. It looks like there are several mounting points in the transmission tunnel. Shouldn't take much to get it done

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
Is this still available

Sponsored

Jimbo26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Pack
I may potentially sell my 3160 transmission out of my 16 tech pack in about a month as I will be swapping out for one with a pump. Transmission still in car, would be a month or so before I could take it out and post for sale.
Sponsored

Last edited: