Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
I think almost everyone can agree those MMD louvers are one of the most visually striking upgrades you can add to this car. I was a little worried I wouldn't like mine as much in person, but I think they look even better than pictures can show. Plus I haven't gotten tired of the "can you see out the back of your car" question from people. Great car jeremy!

JermyS550

NoWifey5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I think almost everyone can agree those MMD louvers are one of the most visually striking upgrades you can add to this car. I was a little worried I wouldn't like mine as much in person, but I think they look even better than pictures can show. Plus I haven't gotten tired of the "can you see out the back of your car" question from people. <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:65% 57.5%;background-size:4100%" title="wink"></span></span> Great car jeremy!
Thank you, I agree! I was always uncertain, from the pictures i thought it was okay but on the car in person I definitely like them far more than I anticipated. Same feeling with the honeycomb overlays on the taillights, now I dont think i'll ever go without em on this car lol.

Very nice Jeremy!
Nice license plate too! :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, i appreciate it! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

LG23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT

JermyS550

NoWifey5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Where'd you get that fender emblem?? Looks interesting.
It's one I made, was looking for a place to make some actually metal or abs ones but couldn't find a place so they're just vinyl on magnet backing with 3m tape holding it on :(

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Thank you, I agree! I was always uncertain, from the pictures i thought it was okay but on the car in person I definitely like them far more than I anticipated. Same feeling with the honeycomb overlays on the taillights, now I dont think i'll ever go without em on this car lol.

Thanks a lot, i appreciate it! :thumbsup:
Where'd you get the honeycomb overlays? I didn't even see them but I like em.

Also just got my plate in. Unfortunately the dumb..."Very nice and helpful people"...At the DMV messed up my registration so I can't put it on yet.

Mine says 4HORSEMN. I just randomly though of it one day when I was trying to come up with a good original one. I thought it was a nice bad ass, tounge in cheek, reference to my Ecoboost.

rreyna77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP
Cell phone pic with new suspension and front splitter. :headbang: Better pics coming soon.

[/URL][/IMG]

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Cell phone pic with new suspension and front splitter. :headbang: Better pics coming soon.

Looks great ! Thanks for the pic. I really like the Roush side scoops too

Sponsored

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I think almost everyone can agree those MMD louvers are one of the most visually striking upgrades you can add to this car. I was a little worried I wouldn't like mine as much in person, but I think they look even better than pictures can show. Plus I haven't gotten tired of the "can you see out the back of your car" question from people. Great car jeremy!
Aren't those the Roush 1/4 window louvers, not the MMD?

JermyS550

NoWifey5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Where'd you get the honeycomb overlays? I didn't even see them but I like em.

Also just got my plate in. Unfortunately the dumb..."Very nice and helpful people"...At the DMV messed up my registration so I can't put it on yet.

Mine says 4HORSEMN. I just randomly though of it one day when I was trying to come up with a good original one. I thought it was a nice bad ass, tounge in cheek, reference to my Ecoboost.
Sorry for the late reply! Been a little MIA busy with work, the honeycomb overlays are the ones from stangmods

Aren't those the Roush 1/4 window louvers, not the MMD?
I think he was talking about the MMD ones on the back windows, the quarter windows are the Roush though.

uglygun

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
Ran up to the california valley/soda lake area last wed.
2017-03-27 20.25.12.jpg

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
That looks epic, I wish I had a road even kind of like that somewhere "kind of" near me.
Sponsored