• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Ecoboost part out - axleback, WG, and more (new parts 4/17)

priestblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cali Special
Going to be parting out my Ecoboost. First 2 pieces are the Mishimoto Catted downpipe and Ford racing by Borla Sport axle-backs with black tips. Asking $300 for Downpipe and $400 for Axle-backs. Local pick-up is preferred. I'm located in Columbus Georgia.
Downpipe (SOLD)
Borla Sport axle-backs with black tips (SOLD)
Turbosmart Wastegate 10PSI (SOLD)
unmarried SCT X4 (SOLD)
Edit2: adding pics of APR splitter for non-perf pack ($300) and Mishimoto Oil cooler ($335)
Edit3: Added go fast bits DV+ ($95) and black/yellow emblem from space city. I have both grille mount and decklid emblems for sale ($40 for 1/$70 for both)
IMG_2746.jpg
IMG_2749.jpg
IMG_2759.jpg
IMG_2760.jpg
IMG_2761.jpg
IMG_2811.jpg
IMG_2812.jpg
IMG_2813.jpg

Last edited:

Memphis-EcoStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Impact Blue Ecoboost
Cant tell from the pic, is the oil cooler the thermostatic or non thermostatic?

OP
OP
priestblack

priestblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cali Special
Thermostatic
Wastegate sold!

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Bump I sent you a pm

OP
OP
priestblack

priestblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cali Special
Several pieces sold. Will be adding a Ford racing decklid and 2 black and yellow emblems by space city soon

OP
OP
priestblack

priestblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cali Special
Most everything sold now. Still have the DV+ for sale. Will take $$65 for it shipped.

OP
OP
priestblack

priestblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cali Special
No both the grille and decklid emblem is still available. I still have a ford racing decklid as well but haven't posted pics because I've been too lazy to remove the emblem

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std