OP
OP
soldier989

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Awesome. I just sent you a PM about a member close by that has one for free.
Sponsored

squish71

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange V6
Installed my GT exhaust today, it has a nice deep growl

D BERRY

LostAtSea
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
Yes I'd like to find another one around here cheap. A lot of people ask stupid prices for them, the only one I know of right now is $400, then they start to gradually start to drop to a reasonable level. It would just be nice to have one to experiment with, deletes, mufflers, etc. How about cherry bombs, or quad tips, dumps or anything else your mind can conceive. Then when your sanity returns just put the stock unmolested catback back in.

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
Yes I'd like to find another one around here cheap. A lot of people ask stupid prices for them, the only one I know of right now is $400, then they start to gradually start to drop to a reasonable level. It would just be nice to have one to experiment with, deletes, mufflers, etc. How about cherry bombs, or quad tips, dumps or anything else your mind can conceive. Then when your sanity returns just put the stock unmolested catback back in.
if you're looking for a stock GT exhaust I've got one in my garage. 15k miles. PM me if interested.

D BERRY

LostAtSea
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
Hey man I appreciate the offer and if we were a couple of states closer I'd be interested. Could you imagine the cost of shipping form Pittsburg to St Louis MO. I think I should just keep my nose in Craigslist in my area, but thanks anyway.

Sponsored

gov cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7 051A Guard
Hey man I appreciate the offer and if we were a couple of states closer I'd be interested. Could you imagine the cost of shipping form Pittsburg to St Louis MO. I think I should just keep my nose in Craigslist in my area, but thanks anyway.
Post in your area forum on this site. It worked for a few people looking for takeoffs

D BERRY

LostAtSea
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
Post in your area forum on this site. It worked for a few people looking for takeoffs
Good suggestion man, although that still covers a lot of territory, and free of charge. All I need is a little good luck, which I never have, now the other kind I got lots of. I'll give that a shot!

Lbj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT. A10 auto
Check on Craigslist there are some for sale I picked up mine last night. Going to try and switch it this weekend

gov cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7 051A Guard
Good suggestion man, although that still covers a lot of territory, and free of charge. All I need is a little good luck, which I never have, now the other kind I got lots of. I'll give that a shot!
just add your area code to the post should get response within easy drive for pickup

mrblanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Someone in the Austin area said they had one they wanted to give away, and I replied, but I never heard back. Anyone have one in the DFW-Waco-Temple-Austin area?

Sponsored

Lbj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT. A10 auto
I am not sure about the weight between the two & personally I don't care but I see your concern. Weight dose come in to play for some.

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
GT resonator weighs in about 19lbs while cjponyparts h-pipe is 9.5lbs.

Edit: I re-weighed GT resonator and it was 19lbs not 23lbs.

RedRyan98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I had a GT exhaust installed on my V6 yesterday. Very pleased with the results. Its worth it just for the tips alone. It does sound a little nicer and feels maybe a tad quicker. I think I'll leave it as is, but what's nice is that there are many more axleback options for the GT exhaust vs the V6, so if I ever decide I want to put on a new axleback there are plenty to choose from.
Sponsored