• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350 Oem Brembo Calipers, F/R, <450 miles

sapitts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
GT350 Oem Brembo Calipers, F/R, <450 miles
I swapped out my calipers with <450 miles in favor of the red R calipers. If you want a spare set, want to get these powder coated, or want to try to fabricate brackets for a non-GT350 here is a way to save a few hundred bucks. Full tilt boogie has a full S550 package now, not sure if they can sell you just the brackets.
$550 picked up locally - Buyer would pay extra if they want them shipped.

Steeda S550 Mustang Ultra Lite Low-Profile Chassis Jacking Rails (15-17)
Brand new never used
$90.00 picked up locally - Sold
IMG_1387.JPG
IMG_1388.JPG
IMG_1389.JPG
IMG_1390.JPG
IMG_1393.JPG
IMG_1394.JPG
IMG_1395.JPG
IMG_1396.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
I may be interested in the rears! If you jut want the fronts.

Sponsored

OP
OP

sapitts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
If you both pay for each set at the same time and you work out who pays what for each I would sell them to you separately.

OP
OP

sapitts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Dropped price to $550 selling front and rears together.

JJones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550GT
brembos still for sale?

Sponsored

JJones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550GT
I am in IL this week maybe i could pick them up lmk asap

RoyaalT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 2
buying these will save you some money on the FTB kit. Not a ton, but enough to make it worth it. Other things to consider are pads, I forgot how much I paid but it was enough to shock me. Pins and clip will run you another $67 or less depending on where you get it from. If you do get an FTB kit I recommend just getting everything else you need there. It will save you a massive headache.
Sponsored