Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT
Here you go best pics I could take with my crappy phone at the moment I can take some later with camera with the badges on the front grill of the car for better idea, Some differences the ebay one is slightly larger(3.45 inches x 1.95 width) and spacecity one is (3.25 inches Length x 1.9 width ) Also ebay ones have sharper edges and spacecity one are more roundish. They do weigh around the same ebay one weighs 6.1 oz space city one weighs 6.0 oz. I will say the ebay one does feel better imo weight feels more evenly distributed and easier to hold.

So I think they both look fine it's not like they're "official badges" so imo get what you can I got lucky and got 2 space city ones from ppl selling them on the forum but I might be putting the white ebay ones on my car soon since it matches better. other than that can't go wrong with either imo, I will say couple more things I dislike that spacecity never replied to me after so many mssgs but the ebay guy always responded within 24 hrs. Just saying specially with the whole coming in feb badges, Even then haven't heard a single thing from spacecity.
The black/red one is EXACTLY what I want.
Sponsored

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Any pictures of the dark chrome next to a silver fender badge? Trying to be prepared for when V3 is in stock

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Hey space city where are you at? Not on the forums. Not returning my messages after promising to be on a vip list in febuary.....

Sponsored

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Congrats to somebody making this and being able to supply them to buyers and not bs empty promises

myjaja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0
the last one is made of abs right?
Last one you are missing is the growler badge haha
Yep, its abs and feels cheap and light weight and way too over sized compared to the rest. It also had a chrome trim which I painted black. Im just glad someone new decided to join in the making of coyote badges. I really love the middle badge from ebay and it's great quality.

Yoonie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Yep, its abs and feels cheap and light weight and way too over sized compared to the rest. It also had a chrome trim which I painted black. Im just glad someone new decided to join in the making of coyote badges. I really love the middle badge from ebay and it's great quality.
Yea they just came out with new ones too the ebay guy. It is nice seeing others making them I might get the new white one from them. Hopefully the upcoming growler badges from autobadges wont be oversized like the right ebay one i know they have fender badges so would be nice to finally get some since spacecity didnt come out with there fender badges last month.

Bitis_Gabonica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue GT
What badge color combo do you guys think will look good with a grabber blue PP GT? Leaning towards the eBay ones but don't see any blue combos ....

Sponsored

Yoonie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
What badge color combo do you guys think will look good with a grabber blue PP GT? Leaning towards the eBay ones but don't see any blue combos ....
You could always get the silver w black fill and buy touch up paint and paint the black part yourself to grabber blue.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
You guys going to make the P-51 Badges? I know you said you were doing the Coyote Badges first, but I still think it would be a great look for our cars. Also, there was quite a bit of interest awhile back.

TJ91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' 5.0
Wow thats awesome. Can someone send me the link to the ebay ad for the middle ebay badge? I think it looks great and really want to buy a set!

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Does anybody know where I could find something to make my own Grill Mount I know the old version used two pieces of plastic that a zip tie went through I'm thinking maybe Orchard Supply?

Yoonie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Does anybody know where I could find something to make my own Grill Mount I know the old version used two pieces of plastic that a zip tie went through I'm thinking maybe Orchard Supply?
this is what I use but you have to find the 2 screws and 2 washer/nuts but its called mending plate or mending brace just google that with these measurements and you should be fine 3x1.3x1/8 they cost around $2-$5.Home depot or Lowe's might have some, Fits right in the middle of the emblem with room to spare as u can see on the pics. If you are curious what the black things are just pieces of broken plastic using them as washers.
bracket.jpg
bracket 2.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.