• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS Boomba bypass valve with electronic solenoid

vogtaction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium ecoboost auto mustang
$175 shipped

Decription from boomba page below....

This piece is very similar to a Blow Off Valve, but rather than venting to atmosphere, this vents back to intake.

Boomba Racing is proud to announce our Boost Operated Bypass Valve for the 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost.

This kit will replace your weak and leaky OEM bypass valve in favor of something much more up to the job. The Boomba Racing Boost Operated Bypass Valve comes with everything you need to install on your vehicle for a true plug and play installation. It features 100% vent to intake operation and billet aluminum construction with a brass piston to ensure leak-free operation for years to come

The Boomba Bypass Valve uses an ECU controlled solenoid that provides the bypass valve with both vacuum and boost pressure. Using boost to close the valve keeps it sealed no matter what the boost pressure is. The higher the amount of pressure, the stronger force there is keeping the valve closed. Vacuum is used to keep the valve open in this configuration. This with the combination of the ECU controlled solenoid prevents the valve from any fluttering or premature opening. This also works to eliminate any unwanted pressure spikes during venting. The purpose of this bypass valve is to prevent turbo lag and allow the car to hold boost in a steadier manner. When the throttle plate closes, excess boost pressure is vented so that the turbo can continue to spin during higher RPMs rather than surge from backpressure. The bypass valve is tested to over 75 PSI to ensure leak-free operation. The electrical connection on the provided solenoid matches right up with your factory wiring and there is no need to splice or trick your ECU with resistors.
IMG_0873.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
vogtaction

vogtaction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Bump

xraystyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium, Magnetic
I assume it was installed in your vehicle previously. How long? Why'd you decide to pull it?

OP
OP
vogtaction

vogtaction

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
It's actually on my car now. No problems what so ever . Just sick of the sound. Want something quieter so I can hear my Vargas twin scroll more. It's pretty loud Lol
I'll sell for 175 shipped if interested.