Not open for further replies.

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Vinny,

Do these come in just GT350 colors or other Mustang colors - such as a silver?

Also, can you do custom colors, perhaps a gold like the valve covers on the '65 289 cars?

Definitely going to add these to my car, just trying to figure out where to go with color at this point.

Thanks!

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
We can do just about any OEM color.

If it's a color we don't typically paint there maybe a small charge for the paint. I have sunset gold in stock as it's a color for the 2010's.

Let me know.

Thanks!

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
We can do just about any OEM color.

If it's a color we don't typically paint there maybe a small charge for the paint. I have sunset gold in stock as it's a color for the 2010's.

Let me know.

Thanks!
I see those two pics of the black with Race red/ruby red above, but do you happen to have any of black covers with white stripes and red lettering?!?!

I posted earlier in this thread, but will be installing a set of these before I take the car out of storage in a few months, so trying to decide which colors to go with. My 350R is shadow black with white stripes/red accents, so would you suggest possibly the color combo I mentioned above, or some other combination? Or possibly just a 2-tone cover??

These things look amazing!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I see those two pics of the black with Race red/ruby red above, but do you happen to have any of black covers with white stripes and red lettering?!?!

I posted earlier in this thread, but will be installing a set of these before I take the car out of storage in a few months, so trying to decide which colors to go with. My 350R is shadow black with white stripes/red accents, so would you suggest possibly the color combo I mentioned above, or some other combination? Or possibly just a 2-tone cover??

These things look amazing!
I swear we've done a set of the black with red and white accents but I can't find the photos!

The good news about these, is no matter the combo it'll look good. You really can't go wrong.

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
I swear we've done a set of the black with red and white accents but I can't find the photos!

The good news about these, is no matter the combo it'll look good. You really can't go wrong.
You're right there, they look amazing. If you ever do find the photos or come across them please post them up! Chances are I'll go with this combo to perfectly match the car and its accent colours.

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Just received my coil covers - carbon fiber hydrographics with blaze yellow letters and stripes.

Very, very impressed with the quality.

Sponsored

Jumpman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2x ~8,300 RPMs: 08 S2K & 17 GT350
That looks awesome.

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
We've been working on getting more parts pre-painted in stock, here's a sample of some we have ready to go!
20170608_160500_resized.jpg
20170608_160510_resized.jpg

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Vinny, what color(s)is the coil cover on the wall (far left in picture) that is only half in the picture. Also, is that Grabber Blue on the bottom with white lettering and black borders?

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vinny, what color(s)is the coil cover on the wall (far left in picture) that is only half in the picture. Also, is that Grabber Blue on the bottom with white lettering and black borders?
1. Magnetic with black accents.

2. Yes that's Grabber blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.