Glad we could help!
Sponsored

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB, Manual, PP, Navi, 201a etc.
HUGE shout out to Steeda. Jamie called me yesterday morning and walked me through a few things it may be. after fiddling around with his suggestions, the shifter seems to work perfect! This thing is very picky, but when its set up it feels great! Thanks again guys. :headbang::cheers:
Mind giving us some idea what was done? I just got my Tri-ax and planning to install it within the next few weeks.

MrTej

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP MT
Can anyone who had this problem, or Steeda, weigh in on what resolves it? I just had my steeda short throw shifter and bushing installed today and have the problem with reverse not being locked out. In fact, on my way home from the shop, I got stopped at a light and when it turned green I put the car in first, or I thought I did, and the car started going backwards. Luckily the guy behind me didn't start to go! Thanks

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone who had this problem, or Steeda, weigh in on what resolves it? I just had my steeda short throw shifter and bushing installed today and have the problem with reverse not being locked out. In fact, on my way home from the shop, I got stopped at a light and when it turned green I put the car in first, or I thought I did, and the car started going backwards. Luckily the guy behind me didn't start to go! Thanks
Send me an email at [email protected] with your contact info - including phone number, where you ordered the parts & where you had it installed.

Also, any photos you can share of the box is greatly appreciated - there is a code on the box that we need.

I will have one of our techs call you in the morning.

Best Regards,

TJ

MrTej

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP MT
Send me an email at [email protected] with your contact info - including phone number, where you ordered the parts & where you had it installed.

Also, any photos you can share of the box is greatly appreciated - there is a code on the box that we need.

I will have one of our techs call you in the morning.

Best Regards,

TJ
Thanks TJ, email sent.
Sponsored