Sponsored

Any idea on when we could see the Order Guide?

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Ideas on when we could see it? Before April 17th or on that date maybe? If the date of June 11th for the ordering banks opening is correct, how soon does Ford usually get the order guide out in advance of the opening the ordering banks?

To follow up how long after that could we expect pricing? I know these will all be guesses but I like to think ahead. :)
Sponsored

Taneras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Auto 3.55 GT
Ideas on when we could see it? Before April 17th or on that date maybe? If the date of June 11th for the ordering banks opening is correct, how soon does Ford usually get the order guide out in advance of the opening the ordering banks?

To follow up how long after that could we expect pricing? I know these will all be guesses but I like to think ahead. :)
Good question!

My vote for when they should release this is February 1st :headbang:

OP
OP
Free Agent

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Oops, I actually meant ordering banks possibly opening on May 11th. I believe scheduling begins on June 12th.

The Sarge

I pinged a dealer that we have on this site, hopefully he can shed some light on what usually happens.

My guess is they would announce on April 17th at NYIAS that order banks will open on May 11th (if that info is accurate) and order guides would go out right after the announcement. That is if they don't get leaked in advance. Just my guess!

OP
OP
Free Agent

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
I pinged a dealer that we have on this site, hopefully he can shed some light on what usually happens.

My guess is they would announce on April 17th at NYIAS that order banks will open on May 11th (if that info is accurate) and order guides would go out right after the announcement. That is if they don't get leaked in advance. Just my guess!
Thanks. A 2 1/2 month wait on the ordering guide is going to be a LONG one.

Wonder if we will get any new information at the Chicago Auto Show in a week or so.

Sponsored

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
Chicago auto show

I'm going to the show on Saturday morning. Hope to hear some information about just the cost difference between 2014 to 2015. Could it go up more than 5%?

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I'm going to the show on Saturday morning. Hope to hear some information about just the cost difference between 2014 to 2015. Could it go up more than 5%?
I will be there too! If you are looking for info the people that staff these shows have no more information than is available to you or I in this forum and in some cases less. Not to mention Ford is not releasing that info yet

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
Yup that is what I was thinking to just sucks.

Melino

I thought someone had asked this question, well I just posted something about this here,

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/2015-mustang-production-1368.html?p=30444#post30444

OP
OP
Free Agent

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Thanks. Its looking like if I would order it would be a miracle to have it in my driveway before November 1st. Just in time for winter here. Joy.

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
I have no experience with ordering a new model car... but you could really end up ordering it in May, with production starting in August, and not receive it until November? Wtf?
Sponsored