Sponsored

WHy is there a Mach1 section but not a Bullitt section?

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Its starting to feel more and more that the Bullitt rumors are more realistic than the Mach1 so why does it not get its own section, or sub section?
Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I feel like all the rumors should be put in one section until one of them is officially revealed by FoMoCo. 'Insider news' is so full of BS, I'm sure I could fool a majority of the members if I tried hard enough but I'd rather just keep my mouth shut and wait for real news.

Zeke.Malvo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach1
Because Mach1 is of a different pedigree built on heritage. Bullitt Mustang's are a money grab model same as a Transformers edition camaro. Not nearly the same.

OP
OP
UAmach1

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Because Mach1 is of a different pedigree built on heritage. Bullitt Mustang's are a money grab model same as a Transformers edition camaro. Not nearly the same.
But a S550 Mach1 doesn't exist, which is my point.

OP
OP
UAmach1

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I feel like all the rumors should be put in one section until one of them is officially revealed by FoMoCo. 'Insider news' is so full of BS, I'm sure I could fool a majority of the members if I tried hard enough but I'd rather just keep my mouth shut and wait for real news.
I agree with this idea.

Maybe a RUMORS section with the GT500, Mach1 and Bullitt until they become official THEN give them a dedicated section. Could also be the place for Saleen and Roush threads until those models are real also.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Its starting to feel more and more that the Bullitt rumors are more realistic than the Mach1 so why does it not get its own section, or sub section?
Its certainly true that there have been more Bullitt rumours than Mach 1 rumours of late, but we won't know for sure until Ford sees fit to release one, the other, or both! And we still don't know for sure if the "GT500" will be a "GT500" at all.

I'm sure once things are firmed up, [MENTION=1]Jarstang[/MENTION] will update the forum appropriately :)

FYI.....there is already a Limited Edition / Speciality Mustangs sub-section already, with a further sub-section for the 50th Anniversary LE :)

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105

OP
OP
UAmach1

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Its certainly true that there have been more Bullitt rumours than Mach 1 rumours of late, but we won't know for sure until Ford sees fit to release one, the other, or both! And we still don't know for sure if the "GT500" will be a "GT500" at all.

I'm sure once things are firmed up, [MENTION=1]Jarstang[/MENTION] will update the forum appropriately :)

FYI.....there is already a Limited Edition / Speciality Mustangs sub-section already, with a further sub-section for the 50th Anniversary LE :)

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105
I noticed that. Would it be possible to just make a "Rumored" sub to that section to contain all rumors about unreleased/announced Stangs? I just feel like it would clean the forums up some instead of some rumored cars having a section and others not. It would be more consistent.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Mach 1 is an actual model where bullitt is just a package?

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Bullitt seemed more like a Special Edition model to me. We should have Bullitt rumor section.