Sponsored

NorCal Spotted

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
White GT350, Westbound on I80 in Citrus Heights at about 10:30AM yesterday. Biker (me) blew by with a thumbs up before exiting. :)

OP
OP
furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Saw another Ingot Silver on the 50 going through Sac yesterday, blacked out emblems, possibly base GT model. Also had your instagram name on a sticker on your window, can't remember what it was though, drove next to each other for a bit!

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Finally, after four weeks I'll be getting my car back from the body shop. Look forward to driving around Sacramento area again soon :)
Damn, what happened there Jason?

Sponsored

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
Damn, what happened there Jason?
Long story short...discovered previous repair on my passenger door that was done incorrectly by the dealer I bought it from. Fought the dealer and got them to fix the repair. Of course in order for the repair to be fixed, the entire passenger door and hinges needed to be replaced. Passenger side was basically repainted and plastic cowl in front of windshield was replaced as well.

That is the short version. Best part, I didn't have to pay 1 cent for the $4,734 repair bill. Dealer paid for the entire thing. And even better...no lawyers had to get involved.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Long story short...discovered previous repair on my passenger door that was done incorrectly by the dealer I bought it from. Fought the dealer and got them to fix the repair. Of course in order for the repair to be fixed, the entire passenger door and hinges needed to be replaced. Passenger side was basically repainted and plastic cowl in front of windshield was replaced as well.

That is the short version. Best part, I didn't have to pay 1 cent for the $4,734 repair bill. Dealer paid for the entire thing. And even better...no lawyers had to get involved.
Nice!

Sponsored

Jmart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Premium, Lightning Blue
Another Morgan Hill member! Lots of Mustangs around the area, but I've never seen a GT350 and rarely do I see any modified cars. I'll keep an eye open... you may just hear me ripping through the South Bay as well! :cheers:

South Bay here: Morgan Hill, San Jose, Mountain View and the surrounding back roads.
You might have seen me, but people definitely hear me...
Rfqtr_1.jpg

TYGT350

Nope, not a GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT PP
Another Morgan Hill member! Lots of Mustangs around the area, but I've never seen a GT350 and rarely do I see any modified cars. I'll keep an eye open... you may just hear me ripping through the South Bay as well! :cheers:
I haven't seen you yet. I've seen a couple lightning blue mustangs but none that were modified.

I saw a Magnetic GT on 87 North yesterday night. Had legacy plates, but it was dark couldn't see much else. Definitely had wheels and an exhaust. I didn't notice you were there until we were already exiting Taylor, car looked(and sounded) good. :thumbsup:

ACR2011

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT Premium w/PP
I saw a race red gt350 around the Rio Linda/North Highlands area last night. Sounded like heaven went it passed me :love:

War-Machine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1, Shadow Black
Any of you folks have a dark grey colored EB with a wide blue stripe down the middle? Saw it driving down Auburn Blvd today right on the boundary of Carmichael and Citrus Heights. I was in the DIB EB :))

bay584

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
Spotted a Magnetic Grey GT on 680 by Milpitas. Had a Brazzers license plate cover lol
Sponsored