• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2017 Mustang GT Premium

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I am selling my 2017 Mustang GT Premium Auto. It is ingot silver exterior with black leather (heated/cooled) seats. It is in great condition with only 3,000 miles on it.

It has the following mods:
  • Vossen CV7 20" Wheels with Nitto NT555 G2 Ties
  • Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs
  • Corsa Sport Catback Exhaust with Black Tips
  • Black Ford Original GT350 Spoiler
  • Tinted Lights All The Way Around
  • Black Badges
  • Black Roush Heat Extractors
  • LED Switchback Front Turn Signals and LED Reverse Light
  • All Interior LED Lights

Asking $34,500 w/ ALL mods. I would swap to factory wheels/tires and exhaust and subtract $2,500 so it would be $32,000.

Located in the middle of the US, Amarillo TX.

Qmdwj6q.jpg

51CPgve.jpg

KwEuFqN.jpg

2HnAz4L.jpg

uM0L1XF.jpg

F2WWhLD.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: