Sponsored

Advice for my alignment...

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Mods are in my signature and include all chassis and suspension changes.

This as as close as we could get to the specs I requested, which are for an aggressive street setup. What parts and pieces will allow me to get all the way there?

Was shooting for..
1.7 negative camber in front
0 toe front and rear
1.8 negative camber in rear
7.5-8.0 front caster

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I think you're ok on the caster and toe, it's just the camber. If you want closer to your target front caster, I'd get the Steeda camber plates. They should've been able to get the rear camber better than that but that adjustment is a PITA. Adjust it some, tighten it, let it down, measure it, jack it back up, adjust it again... Then if you finally get it it's not the same as the other side. Plus the adjustment seems so coarse. The Steeda adjustable rear camber arms are super beefy and give an easy accurate adjustment without all that fuss.

OP
OP
HISSMAN

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Thanks for the input. I will look into those items. Especially since they will give me more room for future adjustments

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Why are the camber readings for the rear the same before and after,
did they not adjust the rear or was it maxed out on the slot to the fully positive position ?

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I think you're ok on the caster and toe, it's just the camber. If you want closer to your target front caster, I'd get the Steeda camber plates. They should've been able to get the rear camber better than that but that adjustment is a PITA. Adjust it some, tighten it, let it down, measure it, jack it back up, adjust it again... Then if you finally get it it's not the same as the other side. Plus the adjustment seems so coarse. The Steeda adjustable rear camber arms are super beefy and give an easy accurate adjustment without all that fuss.
You can adjust the rear camber with suspension loaded meaning all 4 wheels are on the ground. You just take a 18mm wrench and loosen the nuts and force the top of the tire in or out.
Sponsored