• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package and Factory Over-the-Top Racing Stri

16Lex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP PP OTTS
For Sale: 2016 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package and Factory Over-the-Top Racing Stripe

Main:
5.0L TI-VCT V8 with 435 HP, 6-speed manual transmission
Magnetic Metallic Exterior with black stripes, Ebony Leather Interior

Options:
  • Shelby GT-350 Steering Wheel*, Shift Knob and Red Start button. Bought new from Ford Performance. See interior picture. *Leather and Alcantara-wrapped flat-bottom steering wheel.
  • XPEL Ultimate Paint Protection Film for front, 1/4 hood, & rearview mirrors. 10 year warranty.
  • Very Rare Package 47A - "Over-the-Top Racing Stripe" option. See attached pictures.
  • Package GT Premium (Equipment Group 400A) - Selectable drive modes, heated and cooled (6-way power) front seats, leather front & rear seats, aluminum brake, clutch and accelerator pedals, ambient lighting, 9-speaker Shaker Sound System with amplifier, dual-zone climate control, satin-brush aluminum dash panel, SYNC® 3 with 8-inch display (used for rear view camera and includes Bluetooth, USB ports, voice commands), universal garage door opener, pony projection lamps, rear diffuser
  • Package 68B - Premier Trim w/Color Accent.
  • Package 67G - GT Performance Package: Includes Gauge Pack, HD front springs, larger radiator, 3.73 Torsen Limited-Slip Rear Axle Ratio, Larger Brake Rotors, 19" x 9" Fr & 19" x 9.5" Rr ebony black aluminum wheels, Brembo 6-piston front brake calipers, K-brace, strut-tower brace, unique chassis tuning, unique electronic power assisted steering, unique anti-lock brakes.
    Includes Hood-vented air extractors with integrated secondary turn signals.
  • Package: 91N - Voice-activated Navigation System with pinch-to-zoom capability, and integrated SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link® with 5-year subscription.

Also includes:
- Both factory 'keyless entry' keys for Remote Keyless Entry System.
- Engine Block Heater
- Reverse Park Assist

Note:
The factory sound tube has been removed and both ends capped with a Blowfish Racing Sound Tube Delete Kit. The original Ford sound tube will be included with the car. See engine picture for result.

Other:
All service done at local Ford dealer (records available) and well maintained.
Never raced or used line-lock (I race Formula Vee's).
Offered "As Is", but still under Ford factory 3yr/36k mile bumper-to-bumper & 5yr/60k miles powertrain warranty and I'm happy to facilitate Pre-Purchase Inspection (PPI) at buyer's expense.
No ding or dents. Some minor scratches consistent with 25k miles.
Serious buyers only please.
Cash or bank loan only, no trades. Will require bill of sale be completed and notarized.
Located in Kentucky.
25k (mainly highway) miles.

Price:
$32,500 ($41,750 new, see window sticker picture)

High-Resolution pictures available upon request.

Please contact via PM or Post.
Front Right.JPG
Front Left.JPG
Front Pan.JPG
Left Rear.JPG
Right Back.JPG
Inside Wheel.JPG
Engine.JPG
Window Sticker.jpg
Mustang6g picture.png
Sponsored

OP
OP

16Lex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP PP OTTS
I appreciate the number, but $30,500 is where I'm sitting. Retail is $33,950 with the current mileage, and I've already been offered $28,500 for trade-in, which would save me money on taxes.

kornflake7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Should sell me the wheel ;), looks identical to my car besides the racing stripe which actually looks awesome because its hard to see at some angles and doesn't just slap you in the face. Beautiful car man glws!

BE6Pony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 15 V6 / Focus ST / 14 Fiesta S
A bit steep performance pack with that many miles trade is around 25-26k on kbb even less on sites dealers ACTUALLY use for the value, 28k private party sell would be a reasonable price. My opinion run to the dealer who offered you 28.5 because that things not worth anywhere near sticker which I mention since you mentioned it in your post to look at. They would sell at a dealer for 29k because its really not worth much being its a lower end mustang.

Sponsored

kornflake7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
A bit steep performance pack with that many miles trade is around 25-26k on kbb even less on sites dealers ACTUALLY use for the value, 28k private party sell would be a reasonable price. My opinion run to the dealer who offered you 28.5 because that things not worth anywhere near sticker which I mention since you mentioned it in your post to look at. They would sell at a dealer for 29k because its really not worth much being its a lower end mustang.

It's a premium performance pack not just a performance pack price is about in line with everything that I've seen when I was searching for mine and found the same thing.

BE6Pony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 15 V6 / Focus ST / 14 Fiesta S
It's a premium performance pack not just a performance pack price is about in line with everything that I've seen when I was searching for mine and found the same thing.
I am just saying what sites that give car value tell me, That is what I follow because I wouldn't buy something for more than its worth would you?

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Not sure what you're checking. I just looked this up on KBB, couldn't select his trim or stripes, so it's missing some and it netted a trade value of $28,500 on high end. Private sale is upper 29's and he has some nice modications. Seems inline. There is a difference between GT and GT Premium!

OP, GLWS. Looks like a great car!
Sponsored