16 GT TOTALED ARRGHH!!!!

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
sorry to hear about your car. glad wife is okay. you already had black and you want another black one? haha i kick myself everyday when i walk out and see how dirty my black gt is. if i would do it again def would have gone white. plus they just loook sooooo sexy
Sponsored

Hashbrownn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars, SUVs & trucks
GT350?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I'm glad to hear she's ok. Why not look at the Challenger rather than a Charger?

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
Get yourself a set of train horns. They will know you are there :D

OP
OP
hossman

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Well got an awesome price on a 17 Dodge Daytona Charger 392 @ $44768 and the MSRP is $49870 so that is a really good deal on a newly released model. Tomorrow I'm heading into my Ford dealer to see what he can do on a 17 Mustang GT Premium 6spd man Oxford White MSRP is 43,870 and has Performance Pack, 401A, Navigation, Security Package and Reverse Sensing System.

Let the games begin......

Sponsored

camlitlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Camaro
If used is a option, there is a white 16 PP Premium at Sheehy Subaru for $30K. 5600 miles

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Well got an awesome price on a 17 Dodge Daytona Charger 392 @ $44768 and the MSRP is $49870 so that is a really good deal on a newly released model. Tomorrow I'm heading into my Ford dealer to see what he can do on a 17 Mustang GT Premium 6spd man Oxford White MSRP is 43,870 and has Performance Pack, 401A, Navigation, Security Package and Reverse Sensing System.

Let the games begin......
The Charger 392 is a phenomenal car for the money! I sold my Mustang to get mine.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
What about the Camaro?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
5 month old Black GT Premium got tagged by a 18 year old kid driving with no headlights at night and T-boned my wife and praise God she walked away without a scratch. The kid got a summons, the wife is fine and the car is trashed.
Glad your wife is okay.

Were the headlights a major factor? I mean if he ran a light or stop sign, there's a good chance he'd still hit her lights or not. Sometime seeing runners just changes where they hit you, or worse she swerves and hits something else.

OP
OP
hossman

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
It was pitch black dark and she never saw a car and the kid never put his brakes on. The police issued him a summons and was written in the accident report he was at fault.

As far as Camaros go they have the worst blind spots and visibility and I second guess what I see. Wasn't interested in a used Mustang GT, it was going to be a new 17 Mustang GT Oxford White or 2017 Dodge Daytona Charger 392 Billet Silver and actually pulled the trigger on the Dodge a little while ago and get it Saturday morning.

But now that we got a new sedan I will be looking to part with my sedan and grab a 18 Mustang GT so I am not going anywhere.

And thanks again for the well wishes for my wife!

Sponsored

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
Glad your wife is ok. Cars can be replaced, lives can't. I'd be so thankful she were ok, I'd let her decide on the car she wanted..!
Oh, I see you decided on the 392 Charger. Nice ride!

OP
OP
hossman

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
We are very blessed she is ok. And she did choose to go a different route from the Mustang and was totally her call.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
It was pitch black dark and she never saw a car and the kid never put his brakes on. The police issued him a summons and was written in the accident report he was at fault.

As far as Camaros go they have the worst blind spots and visibility and I second guess what I see. Wasn't interested in a used Mustang GT, it was going to be a new 17 Mustang GT Oxford White or 2017 Dodge Daytona Charger 392 Billet Silver and actually pulled the trigger on the Dodge a little while ago and get it Saturday morning.

But now that we got a new sedan I will be looking to part with my sedan and grab a 18 Mustang GT so I am not going anywhere.

And thanks again for the well wishes for my wife!
thank god, she is ok, so what will happen to the kid? you know what i would do with him, he would never do it again, start putting these idiots into crash test dummies cars, tell them to text away as a wall is coming at them at 50mph, watch them cack themselves

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
I've always been found of the chargers and 300s especially SRTs. I just hate that they only offer autos. If they ever offered a manual version I may strongly consider the switch to Mopar.

I also currently drive a Ram and it's a great truck for my daily needs.
Sponsored