• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB stock resonator (Houston)

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
Anyone close to Houston have their stock resonator sitting around that they want to sell cheap?
Sponsored

S550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Black GT w/performance package
I still have mine from where I put on an X-pipe.. I'm in Memphis, not sure how much shipping would be or if that's too far for you.

OP
OP

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
Memphis to Houston is quite the drive for a stock res, lol

S550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Black GT w/performance package
True, a quick look at shipping for 15lbs from Fedex or UPS ground would be less than $20.

Wilson44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Avalanche Gray
I'm in Houston (Pearland area).

I just had Achilles surgery, so I can't install the h-pipe I just picked up. You can have my stock resonator for the cost of H-pipe installation (either by you or a shop). Let me know.

Sponsored

tcador

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
Previous: '15 GT PP
I have one that you can have although I'm in Austin. Shipping could be expensive though, it's kind of heavy.

Yoonie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
What part of Houston are you in/willing to drive too? I live around Sam Houston race park area and have the stock resonator I can sell you for $20 lol

OP
OP

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
I got one guys, thanks

BMill705

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'm looking for one also. PM me a price shipped to 70535.

OP
OP

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
I've been trying to find out where the Mustang meets in Houston are, so I can hear some exhaust setups, but I'm not on facebook.

Now that I have a stock res again, my options are wide open.
Sponsored