• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Mustang GT PP Garage Queen $29.8k

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
SOLD

Entertaining selling my car. I bought it brand new last year and have kept it stored in a garage. It's tastefully modded, low miles (4,612) and is not a daily driver. It's had minor paint correction (clay bar, polish, sealant, wax) done on it within the first two weeks of owning it. I bought it with 18 miles on the car and have personally put every mile on it.

It is a 2016 (April of 2016 Build) Performance Pack GT in Magnetic Metallic 6 speed 5.0L

Mod list:

Tint
MBRP Stainless Race catback
Steeda Ultralite springs
Vertical Links (NIB)
Toe links (NIB)
Maximum motorsports caster camber plates
Katzkin Red leather interior
White shift knob
Lethal Grill Delete
SCS Badges in black nickel chrome
UPR floating pony kit in gloss black
Coyote wheel spacers
ZL1 addon rock guards
JLT V3 Oil separator
Boomba sound tube delete
Magnetic grey coil covers (have stock ones to go with the car)
Steeda IRS Alignment spacers
Steeda Solid Different kit (NIB)
Premium Door Sills
Red leather door inserts (NIB)

The car as previously stated has only 4600 miles on it. It's driven responsibly and is not abused. I can tell you the car has 5 rock chips that have been fixed. It does not have a single dent in it and it stays very clean at all times. It rarely sees rain and stays inside 24/7. I occasionally drive it to work, take the girlfriend out to a nice dinner, or go to car meets with it. It's never seen a drag strip or road course in its life. Ford has done the first service and inspection on the car. I have the extra keys, paperwork, and window stickers. When I purchased the car I actually worked for Ford and removed the plastics, installed the splitter, and accepted it straight from the delivery truck. It should speak for itself when you see it.

I am only considering selling due to buying a home and future automotive endeavors. I don't need to sell it or have too. I am asking 29,800 obo. I am flexible but not willing to give the car away. I do owe money on the car. But my bank in the past has been very easy to deal with when dealing with pay off and title transfers. Feel free to call or text. Thanks

843-810-8362

Please see my instagram for more photos
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Agent_S550

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Car has received a deposit and is on hold till next week. Thanks for all of the interest.
Sponsored