Sponsored

Muscle, meet precision. The AWE Mustang Performance Line: NOW LIVE.

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Last edited:

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
AWEsome! Can't wait to see more on this- the switch path looks like a really cool setup. Same idea as I've seen on like Audis with your exhaust, I take it?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
AWEsome! Can't wait to see more on this- the switch path looks like a really cool setup. Same idea as I've seen on like Audis with your exhaust, I take it?
Thanks, Marcus!

I have a feeling the SwitchPath™ Exhaust will be very welcomed by many looking to have the ability to change the tone instantly. Regarding the Audi platforms, kind of, but very different. Different components and different placements, etc. This iteration has been specific for the S550, and is controlled by the driver instead of the ECU. :cool:

Sponsored

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Thanks, Marcus!

I have a feeling the SwitchPath™ Exhaust will be very welcomed by many looking to have the ability to change the tone instantly. Regarding the Audi platforms, kind of, but very different. Different components and different placements, etc. This iteration has been specific for the S550, and is controlled by the driver instead of the ECU. :cool:
Good info to know, thanks! :cheers:

Nick71692

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Mustang
Used to have all AWE products on my S4...very excited.

Klokovjr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Bagged wrapped and flares 2015 mustang gt
Can't wait to see more info/videos on this! Switchpath exhaust sounds awesome for those of us with a catless setup :headbang:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Used to have all AWE products on my S4...very excited.
It is always so awesome to meet people on forums who have transitioned from other platforms and are familiar with the brand and our level of execution. I look forward to presenting you with reasons to be excited.

Can't wait to see more info/videos on this! Switchpath exhaust sounds awesome for those of us with a catless setup :headbang:
Great stuff! Really looking forward to the exhaust clips and learning more about the SwitchPath technology!
Soon enough! :thumbsup:

Can't wait !
I appreciate the excitement!

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
Price and sound will determine this for me. I still looking for a nice thick V8 sound that resists rasping out and drone. Hopefully this fits the bill. Looking forward to sound clips.