Sponsored

Muscle, meet precision. The AWE Mustang Performance Line: NOW LIVE

nic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost with PP
i just bought my ecoboost exhaust :( i wish these came out sooner before i made my decision
Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT

Gnfanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT PP, 1986 Buick GN
That's a smart move. You definitely don't want to miss the release. :thumbsup:
When is the release date of an actual video with no smoke and music?? Spring is coming and I am looking to get an exhaust for my 5.0. Not to mention I am a few hours from you guys.

D.Brown

Save the Manuels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
15' GT
Had an AWE intake and downpipe on my MK7 GTI. The only downpipe on the market at the time that didn't cause a CEL. I'm so excited that I held off on buying an intake for my GT. I don't care what the price is, I'll be getting one, you guys don't understand the craftsmanship level of their parts. It's going to take one hell of an exhaust for me to part ways with my Corsa however. Looking forward to the release, Josh! Cheers! :cheers:

Sponsored

TYGT350

Nope, not a GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT PP
I clicked the "I'm Interested" on AWE's site. Anxiously awaiting!

earlingy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
Ooh! I need to hear them though. It looks like track is a muffler delete. Maybe the dual mode will be that Touring plus a muffler delete cutout?

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
to bad theres no sound clips for all I know it could sound like doo doo lol I demand clips

Sponsored

earlingy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
American Muscle is now showing in stock and shipping today. However, it also says available for pre-order.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
When is the release date of an actual video with no smoke and music?? Spring is coming and I am looking to get an exhaust for my 5.0. Not to mention I am a few hours from you guys.
Very very soon!

Had an AWE intake and downpipe on my MK7 GTI. The only downpipe on the market at the time that didn't cause a CEL. I'm so excited that I held off on buying an intake for my GT. I don't care what the price is, I'll be getting one, you guys don't understand the craftsmanship level of their parts. It's going to take one hell of an exhaust for me to part ways with my Corsa however. Looking forward to the release, Josh! Cheers! :cheers:
Thanks for the kind words! I'm excited you're excited, and I'm going to bet you're going to have quite the contender on your hands when determining which way to go :cool:

I clicked the "I'm Interested" on AWE's site. Anxiously awaiting!
Great! Updates coming.

Yes. When?
Right around the corner.

Ooh! I need to hear them though. It looks like track is a muffler delete. Maybe the dual mode will be that Touring plus a muffler delete cutout?
SwitchPath™ will be packed with the Touring Edition as well as a unique soundtrack to the configuration when the valve is in the closed position. Rowdy and drone-free :headbang:

to bad theres no sound clips for all I know it could sound like doo doo lol I demand clips
I will cater to the demand for clips... very soon. :)

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT

PatrickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
When are you guys going to be done with the corny teasers and give us pricing/release dates/etc? I think now is good!
Sponsored