Sponsored

Muscle, meet precision. The AWE Mustang Performance Line: NOW LIVE

Mike A.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Active switch? If that's what I think it means you guys would be the first after market exhaust to offer electronic active exhaust for the mustang (other than roush which is way out of reach for most people). This is very exciting definitely will be waiting to see what you guys offer before pulling the trigger on an exhaust system
Just wait until you see AWE's prices! :eyebulge:

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Sounds interesting, certainly were some impressive de-focused sparks!
Haha, thanks! More will be coming :)

Just browsed through the AWE site. I have to say quality looks outstanding! I'm pretty excited to see what you have in store for the S550s.
Thank you! I am very excited to present this lineup to you all.

Holy shit I misread AWE for AWD for a second there and was wondering how the hell did a company convert the Mustang into an AWD car and how much all that R&D had to cost. But then I realized my poor reading skills :D
:lol:

Those intakes are gorgeous.
Thanks. They are indeed. Deep weave :thumbsup:

Man, I didn't even make it to the intakes I just saw the exhausts. Omg that carbon!!:love:
:cheers:

they're semi local to me, they throw a hell of car show/cookout annually, my nephew is into VW's and never misses it, they're pretty big with the European crowd, quality shit for sure
Hello, neighbor! Did you attend the BBQ in 2015 when we had just moved into our new HQ?

Active switch? If that's what I think it means you guys would be the first after market exhaust to offer electronic active exhaust for the mustang (other than roush which is way out of reach for most people). This is very exciting definitely will be waiting to see what you guys offer before pulling the trigger on an exhaust system
It's phenomenal. Mood control! Can't wait to share more on this with you all.

Glad to see awe doing mustang stuff.
Thanks for the welcome! It's been an awesome ride thus far and it's just beginning.

My buddy has a Golf R with a CF AWE intake. Looks amazing. This is exactly what I have been waiting for.
Nice! I have a feeling the S-FLO line is going to be very appreciated here.

Just saw they are selling a BMW with a lot of upgrades for a hell of a price

http://www.awe-tuning.com/awe-bmw-328-for-sale
The good ol' melbourne land cruiser. :love:

Cant wait to hear the exhaust, hopefully it is raspy free and actually sounds like American muscle
I can't wait for you to hear them because it seems like we're going to grant you your wish(es). :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT

Sponsored

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Looking at how the 4 dealers I contacted about buying a new Mustang don't seem interested in selling me a car, maybe I should say screw them and buy the BMW. That is a nice car. =)

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
If this exhaust is in the 1k range I'll be sold. That and if it sounds good. Would also love to see it in a quad tip setup

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Looking at how the 4 dealers I contacted about buying a new Mustang don't seem interested in selling me a car, maybe I should say screw them and buy the BMW. That is a nice car. =)
Coincidentally there's a Ford dealer around the corner from us here that would likely love to accommodate ya. There's actually a special GT for sale there with goodies already equipped, if you catch my drift.

If you'd like, PM me and I can give you contact info. While I realize you're quite a drive from Horsham, who knows, maybe the stars will align perfectly in your favor!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
If this exhaust is in the 1k range I'll be sold. That and if it sounds good. Would also love to see it in a quad tip setup
There will be quite a few different offerings and configurations to start. Quad tip will be covered in due time.

earlingy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
I'm actually the opposite I guess, I like my OEM Premium rear bumper and don't want to touch it. I want an active setup where it all happens internally and keeps the dual tips. Roush already has an active quad tip, and I'd buy that if I wanted a new rear bumper. XForce Varex already has an active dual tip but I just hate the way it sounds, makes the 5.0 sound like a japanese V6 or something.
Make the quiet mode be near OEM volume and keep the V8 tone in both modes, and you have my money.
Any word on release date? I've been looking at just getting some cut outs welded in after the resonator, before the muffler... but I might hold out to see how yours sounds!

Sponsored

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Coincidentally there's a Ford dealer around the corner from us here that would likely love to accommodate ya. There's actually a special GT for sale there with goodies already equipped, if you catch my drift.

If you'd like, PM me and I can give you contact info. While I realize you're quite a drive from Horsham, who knows, maybe the stars will align perfectly in your favor!

PM'ed

Sbloom5_0

GTFO_0012
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Looking forward to seeing and hearing what you guys have in store for the S550 market
Sponsored