Introduce yourself!!

Qckslvr

fiercely mediocre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base GT
Hello Everyone.

New to 6G forum. Friend at work told me about the site so I thought I would pop in.

I picked up a 2017 Base GT in Ruby Red with the black out package, and auto trans. A bit odd, this is the first automatic car I have ever owned in 25 years of driving. Now I just need to get rid of that slushy shifting with the paddles and I will be happy :D

I was originally reading up a CA legal CAI with tuner from AM, but now I am really leaning towards a Whipple, Roush, or FRP supercharger. With more lean towards the Whipple.

I also happen to work in the parts depart of a local Ford dealership.

here some pictures of previous Mustangs I have owned.

GoFastS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Convertible Premium
Hi, everyone!

I'm new here, and just got home with my (new to me) ride: 2015 ecoboost premium convertible!

The only feature it doesn't have is nav, but my phone has that so no big loss. I've been looking for one for a long time so this was great to finally get it, and loving it already!

I can't wait for the weather to warm up and drop that top!

Rickstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Gday from Australia :) I drive a 2016 350GT. Took delivery in July 2016. Have only 8000 kms (5000miles) on it. Daily drive but live close to work. Just fitted Roush behind axle exaust and Steeda cold air intake. Sounded good before "amazing" sound now and more power and better response now very happy :D
mustang forum copy.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

LG23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT
Hello all! I've been reading a lot here learning about this car and figured I should just make a profile.

I had a gen 1 Mazdaspeed3 for about 2 years. One day I saw a '15 mustang GT and knew it would be my upgrade. I bought a premium '16 with performance pack and about 10k on odo early February. I love just about everything about the car minus maybe the paint which seems to be a bit weak/thin but it's definitely not something that would make me reconsider. Currently I have a catback/big intake/tune and a couple other goodies. Soon I need wider wheels and 305 tires so I can put some more power down in 1st-3rd :headbang:
A7B7F1A3-00F6-4158-9E3D-4AF74C5448B5.jpg

mike@vossen

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage III
Not new here but I'm in charge of a special project....the Vossen Project Roush RS3! Thought I should re-introduce myself. Big fan of the S550 platform and we will be changing wheels out often :)

2ewieko.jpg

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all! I've been reading a lot here learning about this car and figured I should just make a profile.

I had a gen 1 Mazdaspeed3 for about 2 years. One day I saw a '15 mustang GT and knew it would be my upgrade. I bought a premium '16 with performance pack and about 10k on odo early February. I love just about everything about the car minus maybe the paint which seems to be a bit weak/thin but it's definitely not something that would make me reconsider. Currently I have a catback/big intake/tune and a couple other goodies. Soon I need wider wheels and 305 tires so I can put some more power down in 1st-3rd :headbang:
Congrats on the GT... love the black on the S550. I empathize with your comments about the paint being thin. You may want to consider getting Xpel coating on front fascia. it's a bit pricey, but worth the investment in my opinion. I am getting it done this spring, also doing the door edges as I have had several chips due to opening the door in tight spaces. :frusty: Ceramic coatings are also good, but don't protect against rock chips, etc.. Enjoy the Stang....There are a couple of shows in Chicago land area each year... going to try to make it to at least one....

Viperxavier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Hello everyone.

Just picked up my brand new GT on my birthday as a gift to my self!​
17158859_1839542633036568_2352224111793287866_o.jpg

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

Sponsored

sraffay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6
Hello everyone,

I guess I´m the first guy here living in Austria. I´ve recently shipped a Deep Impact Blue 2015 V6 over the pond for myself and enjoying every minute with it.

Unfortunately the weather is still quite cold here, but spring is just around the corner and I´m looking forward to driving a LOT.

Glad to be on this forum!

Screenshot_20170113_224512.png

Last edited:

CompOface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Comp Orange / Daily 2010 F-150 5.4L
Hi everyone! I've been lurking here for months researching the S550. Thank you all for the info and insight. I picked up my 2015 Comp Orange GT PP with just over 1,100 miles and drove it 400 miles or so back home and I was instantly hooked. Bought it with Borla Atak and a BBK CAI already installed. What a machine! Looking forward to some more miles once the weather breaks up here in the Northeast
33173591962_cf97d0c667_b.jpg

GoFastS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New member - Photos finally!

Hey again everyone.

I got my mustang last week, but didn't want to post any photos until I had the exterior detailed. The previous owner (car rental company) clearly washed the car and kept the interior immaculate but the paint had some water spots and it was easy to see they never took care of the paint. I remedied that today. There's nothing (to me) cleaner than a black car but the upkeep can be intimidating. I absolutely love the way the current generation convertible looks in black. This is a 2015 ecoboost premium convertible. Not sure what mods I will do first but new springs for a 1" drop are near the top of that list.

Without further ado, here she is!

GoFastS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey again everyone.

I got my mustang last week, but didn't want to post any photos until I had the exterior detailed. The previous owner (car rental company) clearly washed the car and kept the interior immaculate but the paint had some water spots and it was easy to see they never took care of the paint. I remedied that today. There's nothing (to me) cleaner than a black car but the upkeep can be intimidating. I absolutely love the way the current generation convertible looks in black. This is a 2015 ecoboost premium convertible. Not sure what mods I will do first but new springs for a 1" drop are near the top of that list.

Without further ado, here she is!

Oops forgot the photos haha

S Irwin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustg GT
Hello all, I have been poking around in hear since I bought my 2015 GT 2 years ago. All the info in here steered me to going with the Whipple stage 2 about a year ago. I thought I registered a long time ago but apparently not.
Sponsored