Sponsored

Steeda's S550 Mustang Rear Adjustable Camber Arms (15-19 All)

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
As expensive as parts are for these cars, I'm glad I don't have a Porsche (sometimes) - an exhaust for that... often three times as much as a Corsa (the most expensive one for our cars, aside from fancier active stuff) and wheels... OMFG! And the labor rates. And the... I can't go on... :frusty:
Porsche exhaust cost destroyed lives. Especially a Fabspeed one :doh:
Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
They are now included in the sales promotion.
Adjustable upper camber arms.jpg

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All:

For those members that are new to the forum or those who are not aware, I wanted to share our Steeda S550 Mustang Rear Adjustable Camber Arms

If you've lowered your Mustang GT, EcoBoost, or V6 and are looking to dial in precise suspension settings for track day or daily spirited driving, look no further!

Our Steeda engineers have been hard at work perfecting our S550 Mustang Rear Adjustable Camber Arms to improve even further on the factory IRS suspension components. The factory stock camber arm is made to withstand lots of force, but Steeda has found a way to improve the factory camber arm even more.

[/URL][/IMG]

- Camber Adjustment from -5 Degrees to +2 Degrees
- Increased Cornering Performance, More Predictable Handling
- Gain Rear Grip
- Decrease Rear Suspension Bind Through Compression & Rebound
- On-Car Easy Adjustability
- No increase in NVH
- Prevent Uneven Tire Wear on Lowered Cars
- Strongest adjustable Camber Arm on the Market Today
- Easy 45 Minute Intstall
- Made in the USA

For those that have installed the Rear Adjustable Camber Arms - we would love to hear your feedback!

Here is Mike B's Review:

Best Regards,

TJ
Saturday bump for new members checking the boards!

TJ

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Saturday bump for new members checking the boards!

TJ
Number one selling adjustable rear IRS camber arm on the market!
Plus, it is used on the SCCA T1 number 20 car!! Which won the SCCA Majors race at Homestead 01/07/2017 and is the 2017 SCCA Tropical Endurance Series champion!
pic size.jpg
gle.jpg

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Pm me a price........After installing your springs, I'm having a time getting rear camber properly adjusted.

Thanks
Jeff

Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Pm me a price........After installing your springs, I'm having a time getting rear camber properly adjusted.

Thanks
Jeff
pm sent

Thank you!!

Steeda Tech

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
TJ interested n a set of these. Any discounts for forum memebers? How much shipped to NJ.?

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have the Ford Performance Street suspension installed with 1" drop. I put 4K miles since the install and noticed slightly more rear inside tire wear than with base suspension.

It's my daily driver and I want longest tread wear life possible. So thinking of getting a set of these Steeda adjustable arms. What camber should be set with these for best treadwear?

I have Whiteline camber bolts In the front. Tire wear has been ok so far with them. Should have go with camber plates?

Thanks in advance for the input.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I have the Ford Performance Street suspension installed with 1" drop. I put 4K miles since the install and noticed slightly more rear inside tire wear than with base suspension.

It's my daily driver and I want longest tread wear life possible. So thinking of getting a set of these Steeda adjustable arms. What camber should be set with these for best treadwear?

I have Whiteline camber bolts In the front. Tire wear has been ok so far with them. Should have go with camber plates?

Thanks in advance for the input.
1.5 neg camber is good for the rear for normal tire wear.

Thank you,

Steeda TECH

Sponsored

Cobraracer79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, Magnetic, PP1, 401A, MR, VE, A10, shaker audio
Steeds Tech

Had a question regarding the install of the Steeda S550 Mustang Rear adjustable Camber Arms.

My installer had some questions on this.
The inside mounts (on car) are slotted and the install video talks about using lockout plates but there are none included and nothing shown on the written instruction. Are these factory parts that are being reused? Are you just counting on the clamping force to hold it in place?

Thanks for your assistance!

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered these to take out some negative camber with my steeda lowered set up. I dont have any tire wear issues i just want a flatter contact patch for better straight line traction. I know i will be giving up corner handling by doing this but my car is a straight line speed car not a road course car.

https://www.steeda.com/rear-camber-adjustment-kit.html

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Steeds Tech

Had a question regarding the install of the Steeda S550 Mustang Rear adjustable Camber Arms.

My installer had some questions on this.
The inside mounts (on car) are slotted and the install video talks about using lockout plates but there are none included and nothing shown on the written instruction. Are these factory parts that are being reused? Are you just counting on the clamping force to hold it in place?

Thanks for your assistance!
Locking plates have been discontinued,just torque to factory specs and you will be just fine.

Steeda Tech

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I bought these arms two weeks ago to install just in time for the track this past weekend. With my Eibach Sportlines I was at nearly -3º rear camber and thats just too much for anything except stance look. With these I dialed it back to about -1.8º and was very happy with the quality of the arms. These really are beefy! Everything is included and install was a lot easier then I expected. I thought it was going to be a real pain due to the top bolt location but took me maybe a half hour per side. The car did amazingly at the track for its first time out there!

These are expensive but they are so much better then the cam bolt option for camber adjustment.

I will buy more Steeda suspension upgrades in the future! Looking forwards to getting this IRS dialed in. My next purchase will likely be the vertical links and toe arms. Maybe some bushings, etc.

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
I order a set of these yesterday to help out with the rear camber on my lowered Mustang. I figured I should just go ahead and throw set in as I was sitting a -2.0+ camber in the rear with my Ridetech coilovers and dont want to prematurely ware my rear tires out and also looking for great handling.
Sponsored