Sponsored

Steeda's S550 Mustang Rear Adjustable Camber Arms (15-19 All)

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I'll speak to him this morning he was not in the office yesterday the rest assure will honor the Black Friday pricing for the Cyber Monday pricing to ensure everything is good.

TJ
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'll speak to him this morning he was not in the office yesterday the rest assure will honor the Black Friday pricing for the Cyber Monday pricing to ensure everything is good.

TJ
Thanks TJ, much appreciated. :cheers:

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank TJ for his efforts in getting this sorted. It wasn't a straight forward transaction, but he got it over the line. Cheers TJ, you've done well.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank TJ for his efforts in getting this sorted. It wasn't a straight forward transaction, but he got it over the line. Cheers TJ, you've done well.
Okay, cool - I spoke to Randy right before closing & he said he sent you an email ... I put it in the hands of the professionals!

Glad it all worked out.

:cheers:

Best Regards,

TJ

magnetic5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vadim
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Got some goodies from Steeda in the mail today, some camber bolts, arms and of course a new hat. What kinda of alignment specs should I request from the shop for a daily driver? I dont track my car at all and want something that will give me good commuter handling with emphasis on mostly straight line performance. I want my tires to last as long as possible with no camber wear issues like Im having now :D

Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Got some goodies from Steeda in the mail today, some camber bolts, arms and of course a new hat. What kinda of alignment specs should I request from the shop for a daily driver? I dont track my car at all and want something that will give me good commuter handling with emphasis on mostly straight line performance. I want my tires to last as long as possible with no camber wear issues like Im having now :D

Looking forward to your feed back. p/m me if you have any questions.

Mike D

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

They are seriously a work of art.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored
OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Are these shipping now? I haven't received any form of confirmation for my order...:shrug:
Confirmation should be coming shortly - we have done some maintenance to our automated system.

Please send me your contact info to [email protected] ... I will make sure we get you squared away!

Best Regards,

TJ

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Confirmation should be coming shortly - we have done some maintenance to our automated system.

Please send me your contact info to [email protected] ... I will make sure we get you squared away!

Best Regards,

TJ
Thanks TJ. I've sent a PM to Mike here on the forum but I'll email you also, just to cover all bases. Much appreciated. :cheers:

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
How much force can these take before they fail? Theirs a reason why ford made them from a single piece. Doing hard cornering puts a lot of stress on the camber arm. Do you have any data as to how much pull these can take before the threads pull out? I see you have a steel insert inside the aluminum arm but it's still two dissimilar metals. Has Steeda itself done a stretch test?
Thanks.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
How much force can these take before they fail? Theirs a reason why ford made them from a single piece. Doing hard cornering puts a lot of stress on the camber arm. Do you have any data as to how much pull these can take before the threads pull out? I see you have a steel insert inside the aluminum arm but it's still two dissimilar metals. Has Steeda itself done a stretch test?
Thanks.
I am sure [MENTION=25806]SteedaTech[/MENTION]will share their information on these camber arms. Lets just say, they are very, very strong.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Thanks.
Benefits include. Can withstand 10000lbs in a pull test and 8000lbs in a compression test without bending or distortion.

Also, there is no forward or aft movement through the vertical plane going through compression and rebound.

Drastically reduces suspension bind. look at the Geometry planes in the dimensions of the camber arm.

A must for drag racers, road racers and extremely lowered S550 Mustangs.
Sponsored