Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Anyone know the code to disable hyper flash on the turn signals after an LED switch in the front?

On the F-150 site they say the following.

726-27-01 xxx* xxxx xxxx Front LED turn outage cfg: 0=no outage, 1=outage
Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Some potentially great news but need some help. We may be able to get the seat backs cooling from an as-built value in the SCME.

This from combining 2 sources. Someone mentioned Ford publishing something for Lincolns with problems with seat back cooling and a fix to the SCME.
[MENTION=7400]USMC0341[/MENTION] was getting "the run around by a few dealers saying the seats operate as designed. and no problem existed. Ford finally sent a field service engneer he could not find anything wrong. But he said there was a software update for the computer that controls the seat heating/cooling. After the update the seats "magically" work now.

He used ForScan to check the values in his SCME. I compared them to mine and the only difference is at address 776-03-01.
His after fix: 6453 0A40 32B4
Mine stock: 6457 0A46 32BE

2 different cars though. His is a 16 Shelby GT350
Mine is a 15 EB Premium 201A

Anyone able to determine what that address is for or how the data might be adjusted? This could help a lot of people if it works!

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Has anyone tried changing the base model gauges to different colors?
Yes my color does not work with base cluster as they are locked, and a few different parts, the center gauges have the ability to do my color in PP cars if the main cluster supports it. Have to find a Premium cluster in order to get that feature.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Some potentially great news but need some help. We may be able to get the seat backs cooling from an as-built value in the SCME.

This from combining 2 sources. Someone mentioned Ford publishing something for Lincolns with problems with seat back cooling and a fix to the SCME.
@USMC0341 was getting "the run around by a few dealers saying the seats operate as designed. and no problem existed. Ford finally sent a field service engneer he could not find anything wrong. But he said there was a software update for the computer that controls the seat heating/cooling. After the update the seats "magically" work now.

He used ForScan to check the values in his SCME. I compared them to mine and the only difference is at address 776-03-01.
His after fix: 6453 0A40 32B4
Mine stock: 6457 0A46 32BE

2 different cars though. His is a 16 Shelby GT350
Mine is a 15 EB Premium 201A

Anyone able to determine what that address is for or how the data might be adjusted? This could help a lot of people if it works!
That would be great. I would be interested in theories on how this could work. Am I right that the only variables that could be sent to the seat are fan speed and aggressiveness of the heat exchanger?

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Well some bad news on the cooled seats. [MENTION=26415]solodogg[/MENTION] said the values we got from [MENTION=7400]USMC0341[/MENTION] are the same as all other GT350s. I really had my hopes up for that as a fix. Would really be nice if Ford could fix it but now I'm giving up.

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
That would be great. I would be interested in theories on how this could work. Am I right that the only variables that could be sent to the seat are fan speed and aggressiveness of the heat exchanger?
This is an interesting theory, although the value mention above is the same for all GT350's, i'm curious if it's different because the seats aren't solid leather. Might try playing with the values this weekend to see what changes on an EB...

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
This is an interesting theory, although the value mention above is the same for all GT350's, i'm curious if it's different because the seats aren't solid leather. Might try playing with the values this weekend to see what changes on an EB...
That would be awesome! I don't have my car to even try it. Seems like Ford really likes my car and just wants to keep it. It's the longest fix for AC ever!

Is there a way to tell what that address that was different changes? I posted something before about a difference at an address and someone, forgot who, said what that address impacted. I haven't figured out how to know that, any ideas?

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Has anybody tried this? IIRC DanMc85 and OEMRadio were keeping this a secret. From the 2GFusion forum:

It is possible to reprogram the ACM to send out a flat line level out (approx 4 Volt preamp out) for sound out of the existing speaker wiring instead of regular high levels that are sound processed by the factory radio and/or Sony DSP (if equipped). This makes using an aftermarket Amp way easier as it will have the pure unmodified sound as if using regular RCA Pre-Amp Outs. Also makes for better audio tuning as the bass won't be cut off as the volume goes up on the stock configuration. This mod works on all Fusion ACM's, with or without MyFord Touch / Sony. Also allows for removal / disconnection of the Sony Amplifier in the back of the trunk.

This mod can be done with FORScan w/ODBLink MX Adapter:
727-01-01 xx5A xxxx xxxx
727-01-02 00xx
(ACM As-Built)

jsn1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Anyone know the code to disable hyper flash on the turn signals after an LED switch in the front?

On the F-150 site they say the following.

726-27-01 xxx* xxxx xxxx Front LED turn outage cfg: 0=no outage, 1=outage
This one works straight for the Mustang.

I was using resistors to avoid hyper blinking but I didn't like them as they would get extremely hot.

Made the changes, removed the resistors and now it doesn't hyper blink.

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
This one works straight for the Mustang.

I was using resistors to avoid hyper blinking but I didn't like them as they would get extremely hot.

Made the changes, removed the resistors and now it doesn't hyper blink.
I think I will do the same. I have the resistors in but not crazy about how hot they get. I've always thought as hot as they get, it must be making them draw a lot of current. I like this solution much better.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
We absolutely need to keep track of all these codes in an excel spreadsheet but the one in first post is not editable by us.

X0AYHAM0X

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 V6
Figured out 2 things:

1. Rear parking aid, got a little car icon with rear indicators when reversing:

PAM (Parking Aid Module)
736-01-01 XXXX XXXB XX