Sponsored

GT350 Off-Road Legs are in stock at Lethal Performance!

OP
OP
Chris@Lethal

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Are all the lethal pipes being shipped with the flex pipe section now? Was wanting to place an order but the picutre on Lethal's site still shows non flex pipe off-road legs....
All of our GT350 Legs have been updated with the flex pipe. We also have these in stock and ready to ship. Please feel free to use coupon code "TREAT" at checkout for 10% off! That code will be live till tomorrow at midnight!:headbang:
Sponsored

VUDUGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350R Shadow Black
All of our GT350 Legs have been updated with the flex pipe. We also have these in stock and ready to ship. Please feel free to use coupon code "TREAT" at checkout for 10% off! That code will be live till tomorrow at midnight!:headbang:
Will these mate up to ARH headers? I hope so because I already ordered. I have the ARH long system with cats still in place, hoping this can convert it to cat-less system.

JL947

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Track Pack
Can anyone verify whether a tune is NECESSARY? Having read through the whole thread and with people asking multiple times whether a tune is needed, the question still remains unanswered...

I plan on running the pipes for a 5-6 months before tuning and want to make sure that won't cause any long term damages.

cjgt350

Adrenaline Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250 Platinum 2016 GT350 TP
Can anyone verify whether a tune is NECESSARY? Having read through the whole thread and with people asking multiple times whether a tune is needed, the question still remains unanswered...

I plan on running the pipes for a 5-6 months before tuning and want to make sure that won't cause any long term damages.
You will get a service light but what the ECU does after that operating that long with the O2 sensors not turned off I am not sure. Best to have a tune now. Why wait?

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Will these mate up to ARH headers? I hope so because I already ordered. I have the ARH long system with cats still in place, hoping this can convert it to cat-less system.
pretty sure the ARH system and this is completely redundant. If you need the ARH without Cats they have Cat removal sections availible. Voodoo has them.

Sponsored

Lexluther

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350
Tried to buy one just now but site says code invalid?

Lexluther

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350
Ok no response..

Tried buying one online and the special price of 288.99 and free shipping on the item description goes to $339.99 in the cart. I tried live chat says 1st inline wait is 9min been like this for 20min. Opened a chat in a different window says 2nd inline wait 18min same thing.

Tried vpn server and choose west CA where its 11pm if it were a price rollover issue or sale stopped but same thing..

Lethal care to comment? It shouldn't be this frustrating to buy go fast goodies, should be fun and easy instead..

KenF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT350
Ok no response..

Tried buying one online and the special price of 288.99 and free shipping on the item description goes to $339.99 in the cart. I tried live chat says 1st inline wait is 9min been like this for 20min. Opened a chat in a different window says 2nd inline wait 18min same thing.

Tried vpn server and choose west CA where its 11pm if it were a price rollover issue or sale stopped but same thing..

Lethal care to comment? It shouldn't be this frustrating to buy go fast goodies, should be fun and easy instead..
Lex have you just called the main number and/or sent email from the website? Using either of those methods I get pretty fast responses from Lethal

OP
OP
Chris@Lethal

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ok no response..

PM SENT

JL947

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Track Pack
I've just received your product but am having a difficult time getting to the top bolt of the passenger side cat. converter. Any tips on how to reach up there?

Sponsored

cjgt350

Adrenaline Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250 Platinum 2016 GT350 TP
I've just received your product but am having a difficult time getting to the top bolt of the passenger side cat. converter. Any tips on how to reach up there?
Long extensions and swivel from the top through the engine bay beside the valve cover.

KenF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT350
Long extensions and swivel from the top through the engine bay beside the valve cover.
This or if you have a 180 degree wobble those work as well. Also heat up the bolt to make release easier.
Sponsored