Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote
Yes, and yes, they fit the 5.2 head perfectly and it suffers from the same problem - bottom line this is cheap insurance and a requirement for any serious build.

Sponsored

turbojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT A10
I’m in the middle of changing my opg’s and cs. I figured this would be a good time to install the secondary chain tensioner mod. It looks like I’ll have to replace the 6 cam phaser bolts and 2 cam cap bolts as they are tty. Is this correct? Also, the 2 center cam cap bolts will be arp. Is there any issues using tty bolts in the outer holes of the cam cap and arp bolts in the center? What are the arp bolts torqued to? My gut feeling right now is to just skip this part, get the chains back on, and roll into my other mods. For now my car will have twin turbos and a GT350 intake. Is the secondary tensioner mod going to do anything at this power level? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote
It is always best to replace the hardware, and yes, the hardware can be mixed. This parts is beneficial for stock engines all the way up to 3000HP coyote engines.

Let us know if we can help. Our apologies for the late reply.