Hudson Valley: NY Area

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
Im from Chappaqua so somewhat familiar with those meets. Let me know next time you are heading out and ill try and stop by. Is there typically a decent mustang showing?
Oh nice, I'm over in Elmsford. If I was a betting man, Mustangs are the most popular car at every car show haha. The everyman's sports car.
Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I'm more familiar with the NY side of things...some a little bit of a hike for you.

Sunday mornings in Yorktown
Saturday nights Rose Hill shopping center in Thornwood
Wednesday nights at Bear Mtn

I've heard good things about Caffeine & Carburetors in New Canaan, but haven't been.

http://caffeineandcarburetors.com/index.php/about/
I'm in Newburgh area. When do those things start? I've heard about them but haven't gone as of yet.

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
I'm in Newburgh area. When do those things start? I've heard about them but haven't gone as of yet.
Usually around springtime. The Yorktown one is the only one that's year round, just a smaller turnout in the colder months. This past weekend they had a decent turnout for February.

DeepImpact 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Stamford CT here... Picked mine up about 7-8 months ago... figured it was about time i checked in. 2016 GT PP black on black on black. Roush axel back and gt350 steering wheel are the only mods so far. Considering Procharger HO kit in the spring... anyone w/ FI in the area? would love to check it out and pick your brain.
I am real local lol, from Stamford as well. I have a dib gt with a stage 2 procharger. I am always around town and white plains.

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
I am real local lol, from Stamford as well. I have a dib gt with a stage 2 procharger. I am always around town and white plains.
There's a DIB always parked behind the bars on Mamaroneck on the weekends...is that you? MRR wheels I think?

Sponsored

saleen405

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT PP
Thanks Midlife, I have no desire at the moment to add any performance mods but I do have my eye on making some subtle changes to make her my own..

Thanks Stam- I am in Hopewell.
Your right around the corner from me.. I am in Wappingers

Sponsored

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
Limercok

2017 season plan
4-5 track days, hoping for mostly Pocono or NJMP. Already signed up for the 5/21 at pocono with "Hooked on Driving" with the Mega layout. here is what it is:

Will be at the Meadowlands a lot with autox (MSNE club & NNJR club)

1-2 trips to Tail of the Dragon

Will try to get to a show or two, but I'm a driver, not into showing that much.
Limerock is almost in your backyard, have you checked out the club track days on their schedule?

k757

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT V8
Limerock is almost in your backyard, have you checked out the club track days on their schedule?
True. The walls a bit close for a novice such as myself with this car. I'm planning on getting to LR in 2018.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Hi all! I'm a member of the Mustang 6 Association which is a nationwide club for ALL six cylinder Mustangs. I'm trying to start a NY chapter but I need 10 people to join. It's free to join and eventually you'll get a NY chapter Mustang6Association decal. We could form cruise nights, participate in Mustang shows or car shows as a group and show that the Sixes can be just as impressive as their V8 brothers. Spread the word and PM me if interested.

saleen405

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT PP
FWIW, have a few things listed under exterior parts and accessories for sale. Corsa Extreme exhaust, roush hood vents, JMS Pedal max and Mustang Weathertech mats (used).
Sponsored