Sponsored

Front air bag light....anyone else?

drewfis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Ecoboost Performance Pack
Front air bag light went on today....taking it to dealer on Monday, hoping for the best. Anyone else have any issues similar? :tsk::tsk::tsk:
FUCKSHITCOCK.jpg
Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Front air bag light went on today....taking it to dealer on Monday, hoping for the best. Anyone else have any issues similar? :tsk::tsk::tsk:
How did it go at the dealer, drewfis? Let me know; I'm here to help.

Rachel

Ayatollah Humungous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
I had the same problem. They ended up replacing the entire seat belt mechanism after trying to fix the existing equipment twice.

OP
OP
drewfis

drewfis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Strangely enough the light turned off when I picked my dad up last week, turned off immediately when he sat in the passenger seat. Fast forward to this morning it turned back on and I just gave the passenger seat a good push and the light turns off...

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase
Might just need the passenger weight sensor reset

Sponsored

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
Mine is at the dealer now for this. They sold the car to me with the light on UGGH. Don't they even look at the cars they sell ?

There are so many features on the car that I figured the light was supposed to be on but when I went for my free oil change the mechanic said it was on and needed to be fixed so I had to set up a appointment to leave it for a day. Hope they don't screw up the car cause nothing squeaks or rattles.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Bringing this one back to life. Mine came on tonight and wont go off...any other fix it yourself?

OP
OP
drewfis

drewfis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bringing this one back to life. Mine came on tonight and wont go off...any other fix it yourself?
Me myself I never fixed it. Only have about 10k miles on her still and plan on keeping this one in my back pocket.

One day ill take my mother in law for a drive on some bald tires and accidentally throw her thru the windshield :headbang:

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
You can fix this with Forscan. You just reset the SRS ECM and as long as there are no real problems it will relearn the new zero on theresence sensor and work a treat.

astolt12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black GT PP
Just had this myself...it was the driver side knee airbag. Intermittent... they ordered a new one after the diagnosis showed the voltages being outta wack.
Sponsored