2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com 46 - Roush Performance - 2
2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com
Homepage Wiki MOTM Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Ford Bronco Forum Calendar Garage


Go Back   2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com > Technical Subforums > DIY

DIY DIY writeups and requests


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM   #1291
Jeffola
Automotive Enthusiast
 
Jeffola's Avatar
 
Name: Jeff
Drives: 2015 GT Premium Convertible CO/Auto
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Coral Springs FL
Posts: 558
Thanks: 88
Thanked: 93 Times in 74 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Anyone know the code to disable hyper flash on the turn signals after an LED switch in the front?

On the F-150 site they say the following.

726-27-01 xxx* xxxx xxxx Front LED turn outage cfg: 0=no outage, 1=outage
__________________

2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
2015 Ford Edge Sport
2017 Ford Raptor Super Crew Luxury (on order)
Follow Gossamer's Build Here
Jeffola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #1292
jbailer
Member
 
jbailer's Avatar
 
Name: Joe
Drives: 2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,018
Thanks: 494
Thanked: 770 Times in 519 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Some potentially great news but need some help. We may be able to get the seat backs cooling from an as-built value in the SCME.

This from combining 2 sources. Someone mentioned Ford publishing something for Lincolns with problems with seat back cooling and a fix to the SCME.
@USMC0341 was getting "the run around by a few dealers saying the seats operate as designed. and no problem existed. Ford finally sent a field service engneer he could not find anything wrong. But he said there was a software update for the computer that controls the seat heating/cooling. After the update the seats "magically" work now.

He used ForScan to check the values in his SCME. I compared them to mine and the only difference is at address 776-03-01.
His after fix: 6453 0A40 32B4
Mine stock: 6457 0A46 32BE

2 different cars though. His is a 16 Shelby GT350
Mine is a 15 EB Premium 201A

Anyone able to determine what that address is for or how the data might be adjusted? This could help a lot of people if it works!
__________________
2015 Mustang 201A Magnetic Ecoboost Prem w/PP + 50 Yr AP
Ford Performance / Steeda Suspension / Cervini's Appearance / Diode Dynamics Lighting
jbailer is online now   Reply With Quote
Users thanking this:
Old Today, 04:50 AM   #1293
5ohsnow
Member
 
Name: John
Drives: 2016 Oxford white GT
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: McAllen Texas
Posts: 14
Thanks: 3
Thanked: 16 Times in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Has anyone tried changing the base model gauges to different colors?
5ohsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:41 AM   #1294
Kahboom
Kahboom
 

Drives: 2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Palm Desert California
Posts: 731
Thanks: 14
Thanked: 96 Times in 86 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ohsnow View Post
Has anyone tried changing the base model gauges to different colors?
Yes my color does not work with base cluster as they are locked, and a few different parts, the center gauges have the ability to do my color in PP cars if the main cluster supports it. Have to find a Premium cluster in order to get that feature.
__________________
Ported Boss Mani, LU47 injectors, Ported Airaid CAI, Maxbore 85mm ITB, 170 Tstat, SVE clutch line, Whiteline trans mount, Energy shift mount, UPR oil catch can, UPR street adj. Engine mounts, Kooks Super Street 1 7/8" headers, Magnaflow 200 cell cats, Kooks 3" X-pipe, 16" Dynomax Race Bullets, Gibson Exhaust, BMR BK048, BK049, TCA045, TR005, Ford Racing knuckle to toe link bushings, M&M front c&c plates, Eibach Pro line springs, Premium Foot Pedals, Steeda cutch assist spring, Window tint, Sto N Show front license plate holder. Last Dyno 5/22/16 401Hp/395Tq Stock Tune on 91, Bama FF tune
Kahboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:04 AM   #1295
HoosierDaddy
Member
 
HoosierDaddy's Avatar
 

Drives: 2016 GT Premium PP and a few others
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Winchestertonfieldville, AZ
Posts: 1,703
Thanks: 257
Thanked: 448 Times in 304 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbailer View Post
Some potentially great news but need some help. We may be able to get the seat backs cooling from an as-built value in the SCME.

This from combining 2 sources. Someone mentioned Ford publishing something for Lincolns with problems with seat back cooling and a fix to the SCME.
@USMC0341 was getting "the run around by a few dealers saying the seats operate as designed. and no problem existed. Ford finally sent a field service engneer he could not find anything wrong. But he said there was a software update for the computer that controls the seat heating/cooling. After the update the seats "magically" work now.

He used ForScan to check the values in his SCME. I compared them to mine and the only difference is at address 776-03-01.
His after fix: 6453 0A40 32B4
Mine stock: 6457 0A46 32BE

2 different cars though. His is a 16 Shelby GT350
Mine is a 15 EB Premium 201A

Anyone able to determine what that address is for or how the data might be adjusted? This could help a lot of people if it works!
That would be great. I would be interested in theories on how this could work. Am I right that the only variables that could be sent to the seat are fan speed and aggressiveness of the heat exchanger?
__________________
When in doubt, yes I am probably joking.
HoosierDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:56 PM   #1296
jbailer
Member
 
jbailer's Avatar
 
Name: Joe
Drives: 2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,018
Thanks: 494
Thanked: 770 Times in 519 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Well some bad news on the cooled seats. @solodogg said the values we got from @USMC0341 are the same as all other GT350s. I really had my hopes up for that as a fix. Would really be nice if Ford could fix it but now I'm giving up.
__________________
2015 Mustang 201A Magnetic Ecoboost Prem w/PP + 50 Yr AP
Ford Performance / Steeda Suspension / Cervini's Appearance / Diode Dynamics Lighting
jbailer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:59 PM   #1297
solodogg
Member
 

Drives: 2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Orlando
Posts: 112
Thanks: 17
Thanked: 22 Times in 17 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
That would be great. I would be interested in theories on how this could work. Am I right that the only variables that could be sent to the seat are fan speed and aggressiveness of the heat exchanger?
This is an interesting theory, although the value mention above is the same for all GT350's, i'm curious if it's different because the seats aren't solid leather. Might try playing with the values this weekend to see what changes on an EB...
solodogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Users thanking this:
Old Today, 06:10 PM   #1298
jbailer
Member
 
jbailer's Avatar
 
Name: Joe
Drives: 2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,018
Thanks: 494
Thanked: 770 Times in 519 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by solodogg View Post
This is an interesting theory, although the value mention above is the same for all GT350's, i'm curious if it's different because the seats aren't solid leather. Might try playing with the values this weekend to see what changes on an EB...
That would be awesome! I don't have my car to even try it. Seems like Ford really likes my car and just wants to keep it. It's the longest fix for AC ever!

Is there a way to tell what that address that was different changes? I posted something before about a difference at an address and someone, forgot who, said what that address impacted. I haven't figured out how to know that, any ideas?
__________________
2015 Mustang 201A Magnetic Ecoboost Prem w/PP + 50 Yr AP
Ford Performance / Steeda Suspension / Cervini's Appearance / Diode Dynamics Lighting
jbailer is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Modifying your Mustang - Is it a "waste of money?" Joe 5.0 Mustang S550 General Forums 267 12-25-2016 10:33 AM
2.3L Ecoboost-US built vs Spanish built ElAviator72 I4 2.3L EcoBoost Engine / Mods: Bolt-ons, Exhaust, Tuning 13 04-25-2016 08:43 AM
Data dictionary for data log? kcc0521 V8 5.0L Engine / Mods: Bolt-ons, Exhaust, Tuning 0 04-17-2016 07:08 AM
Trying to data log... Obsol3te V8 5.0L Engine / Mods: Bolt-ons, Exhaust, Tuning 2 07-07-2015 08:13 PM
Modifying stock intake vs buying CAI RUSSIAN V6 3.7L Engine / Mods: Bolt-ons, Exhaust, Tuning 3 07-05-2015 11:27 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.