Introduce yourself!!

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB
Just thought I would properly introduce myself here after being registered for a few months. . My name is Tien, I'm 23 years old and I've got an addiction to fast ca... oops wrong introduction. :headbonk:

I've owned 2 cars in my life, both Mustangs. I bought my first one in 2011, a used 2006 V6 in silver. I just got my second one on December 26, 2016. A beautiful 2015 GT in DIB. I've loved Mustangs ever since I can remember. My family use to go on road trips and we would play the classic game of "slugbug" but as I loved Mustangs so much, I played "slugmustang" (doesn't have quite the same ring unfortunately). Happy to be here! :cheers:

TheRachelB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rachel
Vehicle(s)
Driving a little Fiesta for now
Hey everybody! I'm Rachel, previously of Ford Service. I've moved on to one of the local dealerships where I live. I couldn't stay away from Ford and the Mustangs, so I thought I'd rejoin 6G on my own to keep up with all the latest trends and news ... and to see all the pretty Ponies, of course. ;) :D

:cheers:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hey everybody! I'm Rachel, previously of Ford Service. I've moved on to one of the local dealerships where I live. I couldn't stay away from Ford and the Mustangs, so I thought I'd rejoin 6G on my own to keep up with all the latest trends and news ... and to see all the pretty Ponies, of course.
Re-welcome!

And if you have time to kill or bridges to burn, what can you tell us about what FS reps on forums do beyond what we can see for ourselves?

Bobby's GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Hello, new to posting on the forum, however been visiting since picking up the Mustang in August.

Sponsored

jcbingcougar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red
Hi all. I've been lurking here for some time now-ever since I decided to buy my first Mustang. It arrived at the dealer just after Christmas and I picked it up a few days later. I ordered a GT Premium in Race Red with a Ceramic interior and about every comfort and convenience option available. I've often been a critic of late model cars at car shows that I attend with one of my classics but after owning the Mustang for a few months now, I totally get it. Looking forward to continuing to see all the cool stuff everyone is doing with their Mustang.
IMG_2827.jpg
IMG_2829.jpg
IMG_2831.jpg
15871561_1415967865102351_3426760764026946780_n.jpg

jeffdeq

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible White Platinum
2017 GT Premium Convertible white platinum

Hello all this is Jeff from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I have owned many used mustang convertibles since 1972. On Feb 15 I purchased my first new mustang convertible. Visit my garage and you will see it next to the "Beast". (The wife named the two vehicles)

scotdc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shadow Black GT Premium
Still Stuck in the Old School

Hello everyone, I'm Scot from Las Vegas. I'm still stuck happily in the last generation with an '05 Performance White GT. It's taken me years to get it how I like it, but it's good for me now!

I do love the new generation Mustangs and I'm seriously considering a '17 or '18, so I joined this forum for the great ideas and pics.

Who knows though? Why get rid of mine?

Here she is. Lowered with Saleen suspension kit, 20" Foose Nitrous wheels wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza tires. But the custom Alpine/Boston Acoustics stereo is my favorite mod!

:ford:

Gray8188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
What's up guys my name is Grayson. Just purchased my second mustang a grabber blue 17 5.0 auto. Had an 03 years ago that was built and sprayed. Love the car so far. It's just hard to keep my foot out of it to try to break it in lol. Anyone else have a hard time not getting on it? Have 150 miles on it so far and have let the pedal meet the floor a few times lol.

JDVisualz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Mustang GT Premium/PP
What's up guys my name is Grayson. Just purchased my second mustang a grabber blue 17 5.0 auto. Had an 03 years ago that was built and sprayed. Love the car so far. It's just hard to keep my foot out of it to try to break it in lol. Anyone else have a hard time not getting on it? Have 150 miles on it so far and have let the pedal meet the floor a few times lol.
I know that feeling. Got even worse when I went with a new exhaust lol good times. Welcome!

Sponsored

Gray8188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
I know that feeling. Got even worse when I went with a new exhaust lol good times. Welcome!
Lol already looking into them. Want to go with just an axle back tho trying to not run into any warranty issues if I ever have to use it.

Gray8188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Question like I said my car has around 150 miles now I'm assuming a few pulls hear and there aren't to bad. I imagine as long as I'm not flooring it for long and then drive like normal? And also what's the recommended mileage for a first oil change? Never had a brand new car lol.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone, I'm Scot from Las Vegas. I'm still stuck happily in the last generation with an '05 Performance White GT. It's taken me years to get it how I like it, but it's good for me now!

I do love the new generation Mustangs and I'm seriously considering a '17 or '18, so I joined this forum for the great ideas and pics.

Who knows though? Why get rid of mine?

Here she is. Lowered with Saleen suspension kit, 20" Foose Nitrous wheels wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza tires. But the custom Alpine/Boston Acoustics stereo is my favorite mod!

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

:ford:
that is super sharp! if you can afford to keep both I wouldn't sell what you have now!
Sponsored